- Name: Bean-Hulk
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: Always 19
- 1) VOLCANO BAKEMEAT
- 2) Volt Shroom
- 3) Slowking Tail
- 4) Turnip
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 50
- VP: 20
- MP: 50
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 3
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 1
- Strength: 9
- Hand-Eye: 3
- Platform: 5
- Knowledge: 1
- Clever: 1
- Charisma: 2
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 9
- Basic Attack: Slams her fist onto the target.
- 1) Thunder Tome (E)
- 2) Thunder Tome
- Grand Buffet~ Attack: x2, VP: 5, Target: All, Exempt: Flying
"Slams her fists down hard, sending everyone flying into her mouth. Chews them, then spits them out in disgust."
- Beanshot~ Attack: x1, VP: 3, Target: All, Element: Plant
"Spits out the Beanstar as a projectile and then gobbles it back up. Repeats for every opponent."
- Wish Nosh~ Benefit: Attack +3 OR Magic +3 OR Defense +3 OR Brain +3, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Chews on the Beanstar, absorbing enough power to boost one of her stats briefly."
- Thunderhead~ Damage: 1, Benefit: Electrified, MP: 2, Turns: 5, Target: Self
"Electrifies herself, but executes it poorly, hurting herself a little in the process."
- Thunderbean~ Attack: x2, MP: 3, Target: One, Element: Thunder, Ailment: Paralysis, Turns: 2, Chance: 50%
"Electrifies the Beanstar in her mouth, then spits it at the target. Eats it again afterward."
- Beansnack~ Heal: 5HP, MP: 6, Target: One
"Magically conjures a bean, then eats it."
- ThundEruption~ Attack: x2 +2, MP: 12, Target: All (including self), Element: Thunder, Benefit: Electrified, Turns: 1, Chance: 100%;
Falling Bean~ Attack: x1, Target: Random (including self), Element: Plant
"A huge wave of electricity hits everyone, including her, and then a bean falls on a random character."
- Earth x0
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind +2
- Fire +2
- Thunder x0
- Poison +2
- Plant x0
The final boss of the first story arc. A monster resembling Queen Bean's monster form from Superstar Saga, it is really Ilyana, transformed by the anger of the Beanstar. She tried to eat it, and this was the result—ironically, in monster form, she overpowered it and ate it anyway. She'll spit it back up and change back to normal if defeated in this form.
- ~Does get to go first on the first turn of battle
- ~Is immune to Instant Death
- ~Although immune to enemy Thunder and Plant attacks, she is not immune to her own