- Name: Jumpluff
- Affinity: Wind
- Level: ?
- Whimsicott: C
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: ?
- VP: ?
- MP: ?
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 2
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 1
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 3
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 1
- Basic Attack: Tackles the target.
- Splash~ Attack: 0, VP: 0, Target: One, Element: Water
"Flails helplessly, attempting to splash water on the target. Even if water is available, it has no effect."
- Bullet Seed~ Attack: 1, Hits: Attackx2 OR Attack x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Plant
"Spits seeds at the target, as one might from a watermelon. The number of hits per turn varies."
- Mega Drain~ Attack: x2, VP: 6, Target: One, Element: Plant, Drains half HP
"Saps energy from the target, restoring its own HP by half of the damage given."
- Bounce~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 10, Target: One, Ailment: Paralysis, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%, Bounces up first turn, attacks second turn; while up, all attacks miss except for Wind-type and psychic attacks
"Bounces so high into the air that it takes until the next turn for it to land on the opponent."
- Sleep Powder~ Ailment: Sleep, VP: 1, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Shoots spores that induce sleep at the target. It may be ineffective."
- Leech Seed~ Ailment: Seeded, VP: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Fires parasitic seeds at the target that slowly transfer its energy to the user of the move."
- Cotton Spore~ Ailment: Slow, VP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: One, Accuracy: 75%
"Throws fluff at the target that clings to them and reduces their speed."
- Chlorophyll~ Benefit: Fast, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self (Harsh Sunlight: 5 turns)
"Uses photosynthetic powers to boost its speed briefly. It works better if the sunlight is strong."
- Synthesis~ Heal: 5HP, VP: 5, Target: Self (Harsh Sunlight: Heals 10HP, Rain/Snow/Fog/etc.: Heals 2HP)
"Restores HP using photosynthesis. Results vary based on the weather."
- Sunny Day~ Weather: Harsh Sunlight, VP: 5, Turns: 5
- Earth +2
- Ice +5
- Water -2
- Wind +2
- Fire +2
- Thunder --
- Poison +2
- Plant -2
A Jumpluff of alternate coloration who, along with its friend Whimsicott, was detained (but comfortably) by Professor E. Gadd for studies, but was quickly freed by Whimsicott. The two then accidentally activated E. Gadd's time machine and, along with the other fissile dragon, were sent to the past, where they were captured by Izuka and turned Feral to protect him. In its normal state, Jumpluff is a bit nervous, and clings to its friend Whimsicott.
- ~Made of Plant
- ~This sheet is incomplete because I was waiting to base the HP/VP/MP numbers on how strong the players had become by that time in the story. Since they never got there, we will never know.