- Name: Horse-Mounted Police Officer
- Affinity: Water
- XP: 24
- Stick: C
- Sword: D, C
- Axe: D, C
- Lance: D, C
- Other: E
- Items: Onny Clip, Life Shroom, 1-Up Mushroon, Mushroom Pasta, Shroom Cake, Hoohoo Blend, Teehee Blend, Grandma Tahovski's Scones, Forcefield Generator, S.E.P. Field Generator, Stopwatch
- Armor: Bulletproof Vest
- HP: 30
- VP: 40
- MP: 10
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 4
- Strength: 7
- Hand-Eye: 5
- Platform: 2
- Knowledge: 5
- Clever: 4
- Charisma: 4
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 7
- Basic Attack: Rides up and punches the target.
- Onny 19, Taser, Nightstick, Flashlight, Steel Sword, Steel Axe, Steel Lance, Super Hammer
- Backup~ VP: 3, Calls in another Police Officer, Mountie, or Peggie
"Calls in another officer for backup."
- Good Cop, Bad Cop~ Benefit: Attack +2 OR Defense +2, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self and One Ally, Only usable if another Police Officer, Mountie, or Peggie is present and alive, and the two always get opposite boosts
"Performs the classic routine with a partner. Whichever is the good cop gets a Defense boost, and bad cop gets Attack."
- Parity~ Attack: WBAP, VP: 1, Target: One, Weapon: Sword/Axe/Lance, Benefit (User): Neutralize, Turns: 1, The Neutralization is applied before attacking, affecting this attack
"Neutralizes his own status to remove damage modifiers, then attacks."
- Protoad variety only:
- Poisonpowder~ Ailment: Poison, VP: 1, Turns: 4, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Releases a cloud of toxic spores near one target, who may become poisoned."
- Sleep Powder~ Ailment: Sleep, VP: 1, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Shoots spores that induce sleep at the target. It may be ineffective."
- Stun Spore~ Ailment: Paralysis, VP: 1, Turns: 3, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Spews paralyzing spores at the target. It may have no effect."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A mounted officer in the On-Ede Police Department. Basically the same as the on-foot version, plus a horse. They're a bit more likely to use melee weapons instead of guns.