Turnip Mech Sheet
- Name: Turnip Mech
- Seats: 1
- HP: 14
- Defense Power: 19
- Collision Power: 5
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 9
- Unique: n/a
- Flying: No
- AI: Expressly for the purpose of preventing psychic attacks, Travis has installed a rudimentary AI in the Mech and driven it insane. It doesn't even control the Mech at all, it just sits there absorbing psychic damage.
- Brain Power: -1
- Destruction: Damage: 1 [X], Target: Opposing Team
- 1) Turnip
- 2) Jelly Candy
- VP: 150
- Turnip the Shield~ Benefit: 25-HP Forcefield, VP: 25, Turns: Infinite, Target: Self
"Generates a forcefield that completely absorbs all damage. It must be taken down before the Mech can be hit."
- Turnip the Shield (Advance!)~ Benefit: 25-HP Forcefield AND Shield, VP: 25, Turns: Infinite, Target: Self
"Generates an improved forcefield that halves its own damage like a Shield Status Benefit."
- Turnipunch Launch~ VP: 10, Launches two Turnipunches into battle
"Launches its fists as separate units to attack the opponents, then forms new fists out of surrounding trees."
- Taproot~ Attack: 5, VP: 2, Target: All, Exempt: Flying
"Stomps hard on the ground, causing sharp roots to shoot up underneath each opponent. Flying opponents are safe."
- Bud Nip~ Attack: 2 [/], Hits: 10, VP: 20, Target: One, Element: Plant
"Rips turnips from the ground, chews them, then fires them machinegun-style at the target. Nips the fight in the bud."
- Earth x0
- Ice x0
- Water x0
- Wind x0
- Fire x0
- Thunder x0
- Poison x0
- Plant +5
This is a retcon of a boss fought earlier in the game, the Turnip Mech piloted by Travis Turnip. Previously, the Mech was given a character sheet, but now I've remade it as a vehicle sheet. The Mech was a puzzle boss, and was only supposed to be beatable by throwing at it the two Turnips that Rammen held at the time—Travis's brothers, Tommy and Terry. As such it has high Defense Power and is immune to all Elements except for Plant, and it attains a turn of Electrification when its Forcefield lowers, preventing Jay from using his HP-draining (and Defense-piercing) Bite attack. The Forcefield that it can put up has its own HP stat and all damage is redirected to the Forcefield while it is up, but it doesn't have any Defense Power. Travis was soundly defeated and even his ghost was beaten again, so he will probably not reappear in the game, but it might be possible for the players to encounter another Turnip Mech with a different pilot. If so, though, I would probably make it an upgraded mech with a different sheet. This sheet is just for me to practice. An upgraded mech might not use VP, instead opting for ammo-based or unlimted-use attacks, as per the vehicle preference.
- ~Immune to ALL Status Problems, including Instant Death and Time Freeze
- ~Attains 1 turn of Electrification whenever its Forcefield is destroyed