Default Weather Condition-Inducing Attacks
The following attacks generate Weather Conditions for five
turns, just like in Pokémon games. As you can see, it costs 5 VP to produce a weather
effect for 5 turns, so if a character wants a longer-lasting ability, just make it cost 1 VP per
turn (but it should be 2 for Underwater, Space, Superstorm, Asteroids, or Meteor/Comet Shower,
since those are crazier). Or you could make it a spell and have it cost MP. Underwater and Space
can only be removed as conditions if they were originally generated by an ability, and not if
they are the larger setting—although it could be interesting to allow a move like Air Lock to
generate a temporary air bubble around the battle, and have the weather return to Underwater or
Space when it ends.
I would generally consider Air Horn to be a psychic attack (since it generates a Weather Condition that specifically affects psychic attacks), and it would therefore go in the psychic attacks section of a character's attack list, and would be disabled by Psych Out. But it's also fine to have a non-psychic version of it.
- Rain Dance~ Weather: Rain, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a rain dance, summoning rain around the battlefield for five turns."
- Snowstorm~ Weather: Snow, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a rain dance with a twist, summoning snowclouds that deliver fresh powder for five turns."
- Sunny Day~ Weather: Harsh Sunlight, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a ritual to clear the clouds and summon the sun. The strong light has some effects on battle."
- Tempest Twist~ Weather: Heavy Wind, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a weird rain dance that kicks up strong winds for five turns."
- Pollen Polka~ Weather: High Pollen Count, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a polka that causes surrounding foliage to begin an immediate allergy season lasting five turns."
- Foghorn~ Weather: Fog, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Lets loose a loud, low honk that summons fog onto the battlefield, which lasts for five turns."
- Dark Dance~ Weather: Darkness, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Dirty dancing that makes light sources turn away in embarrassment for five turns."
- Smoghorn~ Weather: Smog, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"A gravelly version of Foghorn that summons polluted fog instead."
- Air Horn~ Weather: Noise, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Generates a psychic illusion of loud voices on the battlefield that impedes psychic concentration."
- Hail~ Weather: Hail, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs an overenthusiastic rain dance that summons damaging hailstones for five turns."
- Sandstorm~ Weather: Sandstorm, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Kicks up a sandstorm that buffets battle participants for five turns."
- Pain Dance~ Weather: Acid Rain, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a sinister rain dance that summons polluted rain harmful to battle participants."
- Electric Slide~ Weather: Thunderstorm, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"Performs a funky rain dance that draws in electrically charged thunderheads for five turns."
- Fiery Tango~ Weather: Hotspot, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"A passionate dance that opens a volcanic vein, surrounding the battle with lava for five turns."
- Gravity~ Weather: High Gravity, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"A special finger wag that intensifies gravity for five turns, pulling flying characters out of the air."
- Trick Room~ Weather: Trick Room, VP: 5, Turns: 5
"A Psychic-type Pokémon technique that creates a tricky room that swaps Fastness and Slowness for five turns."
- Flash Flood~ Weather: Underwater, VP: 10, Turns: 5
"Summons a tsunami that floods the battlefield for five turns."
- Moonwalk~ Weather: Space, VP: 10, Turns: 5
"An out-of-this-world dance that destroys the atmosphere around the battlefield. Air won't return for five turns."
- Asteroid Boogaloo~ Weather: Asteroids, VP: 10, Turns: 5
"An out-of-this-world dance that causes asteroids to pummel the battlefield for five turns."
- Meteor Macarena~ Weather: Meteor Shower, VP: 10, Turns: 5
"A unique version of the Macarena that induces a meteor shower for five turns."
- Comet Calypso~ Weather: Comet Shower, VP: 10, Turns: 5
"An out-of-this-world dance that summons a comet shower over the battlefield for five turns."
- Cyclogenesis~ Weather: Superstorm, VP: 10, Turns: 5
"Strikes an epic pose and summons a powerful storm to ravage the battlefield for five turns."
- Cloud Nein~ VP: 2, Removes all Weather Conditions
"Returns the weather to normal, removing it as a factor in the battle."
- Air Lock~ VP: 5, Turns: 5, Removes all Weather Conditions and prevents any from occurring
"Removes battle-relevant weather and locks the atmosphere around the battlefield into stasis."