Ostinato › Default Data › Bosses › Paper Mario ›
Huff N. Puff Sheet
- Name: Huff N. Puff
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: Always 19
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 60
- VP: 120
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 5
- Magic Power: 2
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 6
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 6
- Clever: 5
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: Able to continuously expel winds strong enough to reveal concealed pocket dimensions.
- Weight: MaxHP/10 rounded down, minimum 1
- Basic Attack: Flies above the target, pauses, and slams down on them with his arms raised.
- Aggregate~ Attack: 1 [X], VP: 0, Target: Tuff Puffs, Cooldown: 1, Drains HP
"Inhales all the Tuff Puffs on the screen, reabsorbing their HP into his own and thusly restoring what vim he lost."
- Huff And Puff~ Attack: +2 - TargetStrengthx0.5, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Wind
"His namesake breath of wind. Targets must push against it with their Strength to lessen its damage."
- Thunderhead~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Thunder, 1st Turn: Electrified, 2nd Turn: Attack
"Builds up an electric charge, shocking direct attackers. Next turn, hovers over the target and looses a thunderbolt."
- Thunder Strike~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Thunder, 1st Turn: Electrified, 2nd Turn: Attack
"Charges up an even stronger thunderbolt. Next turn, unleashes it on the target through the ground."
- Cloud Quake~ Attack: x1 +# of Tuff Puffs, VP: 3, Target: All, Exempt: Flying
"Flies up with all Tuff Puffs and then slams down with all of them at once, creating a massive earthquake."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder x0
- Poison --
- Plant --
The giant cloud monster who tried to blot out the sun in Flower Fields. He breaks apart when attacked, releasing smaller sentient clouds called Tuff Puffs that he can then consume to heal himself. This regenerative system means that the battle will probably drag on for a long time. Note that if Huff is going to use Aggregate, the Tuff Puffs should act first in that turn to get an attack in before being reabsorbed.
- ~Whenever Huff is damaged, a number of Tuff Puffs equal to the number of points of damage break off of him and join the battle
Huff N. Puff | Tuff Puffs