Dimentio Sheet (2)
- Name: Dimentio
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: Always 9
- Count Bleck: C
- Nastasia: C
- O'Chunks: C
- Mimi: C
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 80
- VP: 10
- MP: 160
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 4
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 4
- Strength: 3
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 9
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: Master of dimensions.
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Kicks the target.
- 1) Jester Cap (E)
- Spark~ Attack: x1, MP: 1, Target: One
"Conjures a magical spark matching his color scheme and launches it at the target. Avoids contact damage."
- Spark Surge~ Attack: x1, Hits: 3, MP: 3, Target: One
"Fires three sparks at the target in a single turn."
- Spark Storm~ Attack: x1, MP: 3, Target: All (Successive)
"Sweeps his hand, firing sparks at all opponents in one turn."
- Boom Box~ Attack: x1, MP: 1, Target: One, Wait: 1, Explosion can't miss unless box did
"Conjures a transparent cube around the target. Next turn, it explodes without using up Dimentio's action."
- Clown Clones~ MP: 4, Creates two clones that vanish if the real one is damaged but each get their own attack per turn
"Creates illusory clones still capable of launching attacks. If you nail the real Dimentio, the clones disappear."
- Dimensional Disruptional Dodge~ Benefit: Dodgy, MP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One
"Disrupts the dimensions around the target, causing attacks to sometimes miss."
- Light Redirect~ Benefit: Invisible, MP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One
"Creates a dimensional tunnel to redirect light around the target, rendering them invisible."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
Dimentio in his second fight, in Castle Bleck. He was dueled by Luigi, but only after confounding the party with mirrors, making them chase him through all of the game's previous levels, and trying to trick them into working for him. He's stronger, faster, and 3D-flippy here, but his true schemes have yet to be revealed. For Super Dimentio, put this sheet (and presumably Luigi) into the Super Dimentio vehicle.