Kammy Koopa Sheet
- Name: Kammy Koopa
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: Always 9
- Armor: Magikoopa Robe (30/30)
- Money: Coins (40)
- HP: 50
- VP: 0
- MP: 100
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 4
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 4
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 8
- Clever: 7
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Slaps the target.
- 1) Magikoopa Rod (E)
- Shape Shot~ Attack: +1 [/], MP: 1, Target: One
"Fires a burst of magic in the form of brightly colored, swirling shapes. It pierces Defense."
- Your Hugeness~ Benefit: Attack +2 AND Magic +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Uses magic to make the target huge, thereby increasing their power."
- Your Hardheadedness~ Benefit: Defense +3, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Uses magic to harden the target's skin and increase defense briefly."
- Your Shockingness~ Benefit: Electrified, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Uses magic to apply an electrical charge to the target to shock melee attackers."
- Boo Blast~ Benefit: Invisible AND Nirvana, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Uses magic to make the target completely undetectable for a while."
- Heal~ Heal: Magicx2 HP, MP: 2, Target: One
"A healing spell that depends on the user's Magic Power."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
Bowser's elderly Magikoopa assistant who wears purple robes and follows him around in the Paper Mario series. In the second game, she fought alongside Bowser with these stats when the two unexpectedly found Mario in the Palace of Shadow. Since she has less HP and Defense than Bowser and can power him up, it's best to take her out first.
- ~Begins flying on her broom, but will be knocked to the ground if she takes damage. Two turns after being grounded, at the end of her Phase of the turn (without using up an action), she will walk offscreen and return riding the broom again. Rinse and repeat.
Kammy Koopa (Paper Mario) | Kammy Koopa (Thousand-Year Door)