Shadow Queen Sheet (1)
- Name: Shadow Queen
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: 0
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 150
- VP: 300
- MP: 150
- Attack Power: 7
- Magic Power: 4
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 9
- Hand-Eye: 9
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 9
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: Able to possess people's bodies.
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Conjures the Right or Left Hand over the target, which falls and slaps them.
- Dark Bolt~ Attack: x1 [/], VP: 1, Target: One
"Her eyes flash red, and a lightning-like bolt of dark energy instantaneously appears on the target."
- Vim Sap~ Attack: x1 [/], VP: 2, Target: One, Drains HP
"Conjures the Right or Left Hand, which pulls vim upward out of the target, siphoning it into the Shadow Queen."
- Drag To The Depths~ Attack: 3 [/], Hits: 3, VP: 3, Target: One
"Conjures the Dead Hands around the target, which drag them down into the darkness and deal three hits."
- Dead Stampede~ Attack: 3 [/], Hits: 4, VP: 4, Target: One
"Conjures the Dead Hands, which stampede over the target, dealing four hits."
- Blue Breath~ Attack: 4 [/], VP: 1, Target: All, Benefit: Neutralize, Turns: 2, Chance: 50%
"Channels her true form, which slowly exhales a stream of blue breath that might neutralize the status of targets."
- Pink Breath~ Attack: 4 [/], VP: 2, Target: All, Ailment: Confusion, Chance: 50%
"Channels her true form, which slowly exhales a stream of noxious pink breath, which may leave opponents confused."
- Green Breath~ Attack: 4 [/], VP: 3, Target: All, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 10, Chance: 50%
"Channels her true form, which slowly exhales a stream of noxious green breath, which may leave opponents poisoned."
- Shadow Boost~ Benefit: Attack +3 AND Defense +3, VP: 3, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Gives herself a brief offense and defense boost."
- Charge~ Charge: 7, VP: 1
"Builds up extra dark power for her next attack. Traditionally followed by Shadow Wave."
- Shadow Wave~ Attack: x1 [/], VP: 2, Target: All
"Unleashes a monstrous wave of dark power. Traditionally used after Charging."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
The Shadow Queen in her initial "evil Peach" form. This is said to be weaker than her true form, which is why she switches to that a little ways into the battle. However, in this form she simply summons pieces of her true form to pull off the same attacks. It was possible to empty her HP in this form, but this would merely advance her transformation rather than counting as an early defeat.
- ~When her HP gets below 90, she will assume her true form, becoming completely invincible until weakened by wish power, although damage is retained from this first form
Shadow Queen (1) | Shadow Queen (2)