- Name: Alarmtoad
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: 19
- Items: Mistletoe Seed, Yoshi Cookie, Watermelon, Sound FX (Cricket) Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 42
- VP: 210
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 1
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 6
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: Able to hide undetectably in missiletoe even where it shouldn't be able to fit.
- Weight: 5
- Basic Attack: Pops out of the missiletoe above the target and spits down a saliva-covered dead fly.
- Squeak~ VP: 1, Summons an unarmed Plain-Bellied Puffin or Star-Bellied Puffin, which joins the battle
"Croaks to summon a Puffin, which joins the battle, but takes no action that turn."
- Fast Food~ VP: 20, Summons a Spam Soldier, Fire Spam, Water Spam, or Lightning Spam, which joins the battle
"Croaks to summon a Spam Soldier, which joins the battle, but takes no action that turn."
- Autotune~ VP: 25, Summons a Robo Spam, Fire Spambot, Water Spambot, or Lightning Spambot, which joins the battle
"Croaks to summon a Spambot, which joins the battle, but takes no action that turn."
- Tongues~ VP: 50, Summons a Demon, Fire Demon, Water Demon, Lightning Demon, Ice Demon, or Poison Demon, which joins the battle
"Croaks to summon a Demon, which joins the battle, but takes no action that turn."
- Narc~ VP: 75, Summons an AsGuard, which joins the battle
"Croaks to summon an AsGuard, which joins the battle, but takes no action that turn."
- Knell~ VP: 200, Summons an Aclops, which joins the battle
"Croaks to summon an Aclops, which joins the battle, but takes no action that turn."
- Air Horn~ Weather: Noise, VP: 5, Turns: 5
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A red variation on the Missiletoad that, instead of attacking directly, serves as an alarm to attract other enemies. In Dr. Zeus, this made all enemies onscreen move toward the player and attack when they would normally only do so within their limited sight range; since that doesn't quite work in Arpeggio form, I've rendered it as a summoner.
- When one or more Alarmtoads exist in battle, the battlefield will have a ceiling, and hanging from this will be missiletoe, a decorative plant that cannot be destroyed and has no effect except to hide Alarmtoads and Missiletoads. Any Alarmtoads present in the battle will remain hidden in the missiletoe, only popping out briefly to attack and retreating back in before the Player Phase. Due to being hidden, Alarmtoads cannot be targeted individually by attacks; only fieldwide multitarget attacks will be able to hit Alarmtoads, although because psychic attacks are aimed by sensing the target's brainwaves instead of using eyesight, these will function normally against Alarmtoads. If an Alarmtoad becomes Paralyzed or the like, it will hang out of the missiletoe and be vulnerable to all attacks during this time, but it will still remain at the height of the ceiling, requiring as much Platform to hit it with melee attacks (whether or not Alarmtoads will be hit by earthquakes depends on whether their ceiling is connected to the ground or beneath a free-floating platform). Additionally, if the current Weather Condition is Noise, all Alarmtoads present will remain popped out, croaking, through the Player Phase, and can be targeted normally.