Ostinato › Default Data › Enemies › Dr. Zeus ›
- Name: AsGuard
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: 30
- Items: Fire Pathogen, Water Pathogen, Lightning Pathogen, Super Soda, Thunder Rage, Fire Flower, Water Bottle, Trade Ban Declaration, Lucky Start (Power-Up) Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 75
- VP: 150
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 4
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 6
- Hand-Eye: 8
- Platform: 5
- Knowledge: 8
- Clever: 9
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: Able to light dark rooms with its police lights.
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Punches the target with both fists at once.
- Fire Tome, Water Tome, Thunder Tome
- Throw Fire~ Attack: +1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Fire
"Throws a fireball at the target."
- Throw Water~ Attack: +1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Water
"Throws a large watery bubble at the target."
- Throw Lightning~ Attack: +1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Thunder
"Throws a ball of sparking electricity at the target."
- Triple Throw~ Attack: +1, Hits: 3, VP: 3, Target: One to Three, Element: Fire (1st Hit), Water (2nd Hit), Thunder (3rd Hit)
"Throws all three elemental attacks in quick sequence. It can change targets between throws."
- Earth --
- Ice +2
- Water x0
- Wind --
- Fire x0
- Thunder x0
- Poison --
- Plant --
Dr. Zeus's personal guards, the police force of the Land of Asgard who enforce his tyrannical rule. They have round, pink bodies but cyan noses and hands, and they float slightly off the ground and have police lights on their heads that flash when they're in pursuit of someone. They are empowered with fire, water, and lightning, giving them immunities to all three and the ability to throw projectiles of any. If you get one of these guys on your tail, you're in big trouble, but they do have a weakness to ice. The sad part is, most of them hate Dr. Zeus as much as anyone, but they don't see any way out of their servitude.