- Name: Tornarricade
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: 15
- Items: POW Block, Earth Quake, Cannonballer, Forcefield Generator, S.E.P. Field Generator, Fly Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 30
- VP: 200
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 1
- Strength: 9
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 1
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: Able to conjure large orange blocks out of nowhere, but only directly beneath itself if free space exists.
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Spins into the air, moves above the target, and drops down while drilling.
- Drop & Bop~ Attack: x1, Hits: 2, VP: 1, Target: One
"Spins into the air, moves above the target, drops a block on them, and then drills down for a second hit."
- Tower Construction~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: All, Exempt: Flying, 1st Turn: Build Tower, 2nd Turn: Destroy Tower
"Floats up and conjures six unbreakable blocks beneath itself, then hovers in place above the tower, silently babbling.
Next turn, drills down through the tower, destroying it and causing an earthquake that damages all earthbound opponents."
- Pyramid Construction~ Attack: x2, VP: 3, Target: All, 1st Turn: Build Pyramid, 2nd Turn: Destroy Pyramid
"Builds a pyramid out of blocks. When destroyed, its rubble hits all opponents, even flying ones."
- Cannon Construction~ Attack: x2, VP: 5, Target: One (Cannon), All (Destruction), 1st Turn: Build Cannon, 2nd-4th Turns: Cannon Fires, 5th Turn: Destroy Cannon
"Builds a cannon out of blocks, which fires a block shot at a random opponent for each of three consecutive turns.
The next turn after the cannon's fired three times, the Tornarricade destroys it, hitting all opponents with the rubble."
- Castle Construction~ Attack: x2, VP: 4, Target: One (Castle), All (Destruction), 1st Turn: Build Castle, 2nd Turn: Wait, 3rd Turn: Destroy Castle, Trapped target is protected from attacks but can't attack (psychic/etc. can get through)
"Builds a castle out of blocks around one opponent, trapping them inside for that turn and the following one. The turn after that, the Tornarricade destroys the castle, hitting all opponents with the rubble. While trapped, the person inside can only use or be hit by projectile attacks that don't have to pass through the blocks. If the Tornarricade dies, the castle vanishes instantly without damaging anyone."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A larger, orange version of a Gyrricade with pure red eyes and cyan eyebrows. In Dr. Zeus, they merely built a slightly taller wall and did so more frequently, but to make them more interesting for an RPG setting, I've given them multiple attacks here where they build different things. These include cannons to fire projectile shots and trapping foes inside impenetrable castles.
- Tornarricades are technically capable of flying, and count as flying whenever they're waiting in the air above their block constructs, though this flight can't be taken away by removing Status Benefits. At other times, they remain on the ground and will be hit by earthquakes and the like, but they can move between elevation levels. When on the ground, anyone can use melee attacks on them, but when flying, they count as being at a height of 7, and require as much Platform to reach.