- Name: Voliman
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: 84
- Items: Ultra Shroom, 1-Up Mushroom, White Leaf, Forcefield Generator, S.E.P. Field Generator, Plant Composition Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 100
- VP: 100
- MP: 5
- Attack Power: 4
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 6
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 4
- Knowledge: 3
- Clever: 6
- Charisma: 4
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Punches the target with both fists at once.
- Plant Tome, Boxing Gloves
- Gurgitate~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One
"Spits out an oversized bullet at the target. The Voliman avoids damage from Spikiness, Electrification, etc."
- Barrage~ Attack: x1, Hits: 3, VP: 3, Target: One to Three
"Spits a quick barrage of three bullets. It can spit them all at one target or change targets with each one."
- Volinat~ Attack: 1 [O], VP: 1, Target: One
"Spits out a Volinat, a miniature Volitan whose kamikaze attack will find the target even through illusions."
- Beat Boxing~ Attack: x0.5, Hits: 5, VP: 4, Target: One
"Assumes a boxer's stance in front of the target and delivers a flurry of punches, but each punch is at half damage."
- Photosynthesize~ Heal: 5HP, VP: 5, Target: Self (Harsh Sunlight: Heals 10HP, Rain/Snow/Fog/etc.: Heals 2HP)
"Restores HP using photosynthesis. Results vary based on the weather."
- Telecommunicate~ VP: 5, Summons two Volitans into battle
"Sends out a psychic call for help, which causes two Volitans to enter the battle to assist it."
- PK VimUp α~ Heal: 5HP (Revive), VP: 5, Target: One
- PK VimUp β~ Heal: 10HP (Revive), VP: 10, Target: One
- PK VimUp γ~ Heal: 5HP (Revive), VP: 15, Target: All
- Earth --
- Ice +2
- Water x0
- Wind --
- Fire +2
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A Volitan that has fully matured past the Volititan stage, with the plant stalk underneath the scandium shell forming into a humanoid body shape. It's become too heavy to fly, so it uses its new legs to walk, but it's much stronger than its kin. Volimen were minibosses in Dr. Zeus, guarding special microbes that acted as optional upgrades for U, and they could play a similar role in Arpeggio.
- ~Made of Plant