Piranha Planet Sheet
- Name: Piranha Planet
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: 24
- Items: Copy Flower, Pomegranate, Popcorn, Rocket Flower, Miracle Seed, Impact Tremor Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 15
- VP: 30
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 1
- Strength: 5
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 7
- Clever: 5
- Charisma: 5
- Unique: Able to survive in the vacuum of space.
- Weight: 9
- Basic Attack: Disappears, reappears above the target, and falls on them.
- Venusian Raygun
- Falling Star~ Attack: x1, Hits: 3, VP: 3, Target: One
"Executes its normal falling attack, but disappears and falls again twice more, for three hits total."
- Eight Bits~ Attack: x1, Hits: 8, VP: 5, Target: All (Random, Successive)
"Eight Piranhas appear in sequence, then the Planet spins and launches each at a random opponent one-by-one."
- Multi-Phaser~ Attack: WBAP, Hits: 3, VP: 3, Target: One to Three, Weapon: Laser
"Three Piranhas pop out one at a time and fire their rayguns, sometimes changing targets."
- Wave Motion Gun~ Attack: WBAP, VP: 3, Target: All, Weapon: Laser
"Sweeps the laser beam across the enemy battlefield, damaging all opponents."
- Tubular!~ Attack: WBAP, Hits: 2, VP: 6, Target: All, Weapon: Laser
"Executes a sweeping beam attack twice in a row, damaging all opponents twice in one turn."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison x0
- Plant --
A floating ball of green pipes with the appearance of a pockmarked meteor. The pipes hide many tiny Piranha Plants wearing space helmets. No matter how many of these it shoots out, there always seem to be more left inside. Since the pipe body is what receives damage, the Piranha Planet shows few Plant-type characteristics, but one Piranha head is usually sticking out the top when it's idle.
- ~No matter how many Venusian Rayguns are stolen from it, it will always have one remaining for use, but will only drop one when killed (it can be Disarmed, though)