- Name: Shuckle
- Affinity: Plant
- XP: 11
- Items: Berry Juice, Hoohoo Blend, Oran Berry, Hard Stone, Bide Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 5
- VP: 25
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 100
- Brain Power: 100
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 1
- Platform: 1
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 2
- Unique: Able to ferment certain items into alcoholic variants over time.
- Weight: 2
- Basic Attack: Constricts the target with its limbs.
- Withdraw~ Benefit: Defense +1, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: Self, Element: Water
"Withdraws into its shell, increasing its defense for a while."
- Bide~ Attack: Damage Taken x2 [/], VP: 5, Target: One, 1st Turn: Bide, 2nd Turn: Bide, 3rd Turn: Attack
"Bides time for two turns, then deals twice as much damage as it took while biding time."
- Rollout~ Attack: x1 (Consecutive: Previousx2, Max Times: 5), VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Earth, User can't change action until 5 hits, a miss, or being rendered unable to act, any of which break the doubling chain
"The user rolls itself like a rock at the target for five turns in a row, doubling its power each time."
- Encore~ VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Target is forced to repeat last action
"Demands an encore performance from the target, making them repeat their last action for five more turns."
- Wrap~ Attack: x1, Turns: 2-5, VP: 2, Target: One, Damage is inflicted again on subsequent turns without using up Shuckle's action or VP, and target can't Run Away or switch Pokémon while wrapped (subsequent uses of Wrap don't renew wrappage until it wears off)
"Wraps its limbs around the target, trapping them and automatically dealing damage for additional turns."
- Struggle Bug~ Attack: x1, VP: 5, Target: One, Ailment: Brain -1, Turns: 5, Chance: 100%
"A Bug-type Pokémon technique where the user struggles in fear. It slightly reduces the target's Brain Power for a while."
- Safeguard~ Benefit: Safeguard, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: Self
"Secretes a coating of liquid from its skin that protects it from Status Problems for five turns."
- Rock Throw~ Attack: x2, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Earth
"Throws a rock at the target."
- Rest~ Heal: Full HP, VP: 10, Target: Self, Ailment: Sleep, Turns: 2, Chance: 100%
"Sleeps for two turns in order to fully restore HP."
- Power Trick~ VP: 5, Target: Self, Swaps base Attack and Defense until end of battle
"A strange psychic technique that temporarily switches the user's Attack Power and Defense Power stats."
- Earth +2
- Ice --
- Water +2
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison -2
- Plant --
A Bug/Rock Pokémon known for having maximal defenses and minimal everything else. Because "everything else" includes HP, it's not actually all that great at tanking. It doesn't really translate well to Arpeggio terms, either—obviously, you should never give it a damaging psychic attack. As it's written here, you'll need a piercing attack to take it down, whether physical, psychic, or magical. Like Shedinja, it's also vulnerable to damage from Status Problems and Weather Conditions. Shuckle ferment Berries inside their shells to create Berry Juice; this juice can't be found anywhere else.