- Name: Tentacruel
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: 20
- Items: Oran Berry, Sitrus Berry, Spirit Water, Poison Barb, Black Sludge, Army Flower, Pain Dance Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 25
- VP: 60
- MP: 30
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 3
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 2
- Knowledge: 8
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 2
- Unique: Able to swim and breathe underwater.
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Constricts the target with its tentacles.
- Oceanic Tome, Toxicology Tome
- Poison Sting~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Fires an organic poison dart at the target. It may inflict poisoning."
- Supersonic~ Ailment: Confusion, VP: 1, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Makes a high-pitched screeching noise, potentially confusing the target."
- Acid~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Defense -2, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Spews corrosive acid on the target, potentially weakening their defenses."
- Toxic Spikes~ Ailment: Poison, Turns: 5, Target: Entering
"Lays toxic spikes that will inflict poisoning on any characters who join the battle after the move has been used."
- Water Pulse~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Water, Ailment: Confusion, Chance: 25%
"Fires an underwater sonic pulse that may leave the target confused."
- Wrap~ Attack: x1, Turns: 2-5, VP: 2, Target: One, Damage is inflicted again on subsequent turns without using up Tentacruel's action or VP, and target can't Run Away or switch Pokémon while wrapped (subsequent uses of Wrap don't renew wrappage until it wears off)
"Wraps its tentacles around the target, trapping them and automatically dealing damage for additional turns."
- Acid Spray~ Attack: x2, VP: 4, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Brain -4, Turns: 3, Chance: 100%
"Sprays a weird acid on the target that interferes with its brainwaves for a few turns."
- Bubblebeam~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Water, Ailment: Slow, Turns: 1, Chance: 25%
"Fires a thick stream of water bubbles at the target. It may slightly impede their movement."
- Poison Jab~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 5, Chance: 25%
"Jabs the target with a venemous tentacle, potentially leaving them poisoned."
- Brine~ Attack: x2 (+5 against Danger Zone), VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Water
"Sprays salty water on the target which deals more damage if they're already in critical condition."
- Barrier~ Benefit: Defense +2, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: Self
"Psychically generates a tangible wall in front of itself to help resist damage for a time."
- Earth +2
- Ice -2
- Water -2
- Wind --
- Fire -2
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant -2
A wild Tentacruel around Level 35 in Pokémon terms. Typically this was the highest level you'd find them at while Surfing. Toss this in with the random Tentacool every once in a while.
- ~Takes +2 damage from all psychic attacks
- ~Each individual Tentacruel will have either Clear Body or Liquid Ooze, with a 50/50 chance of each. Clear Body makes it immune to any Stat Decreases, and Liquid Ooze makes it so that moves that drain HP will instead remove that amount of HP from the would-be drainer regardless of defensive stats.