Dark Wizzerd Sheet
- Name: Dark Wizzerd
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: 23
- Items: Life Shroom, Thunder Rage, Stopwatch, MP Plus Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 10
- VP: 20
- MP: 20
- Attack Power: 5
- Magic Power: 5
- Defense Power: 2
- Brain Power: 2
- Strength: 3
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 7
- Clever: 6
- Charisma: 5
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Tickles the target.
- Wizzerd Gloves
- Laser~ Attack: x1 [/], VP: 2, Target: One
"Uses its mechanical components to fire a green laser beam that pierces Defense."
- Lightning Storm~ Attack: x1, MP: 3, Target: All, Element: Thunder
"Attacks all opponents with magical bolts of lightning."
- Power Up~ Benefit: Magic +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Briefly boosts its magical power."
- Defense Up~ Benefit: Defense +3, MP: 3, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Uses magic to briefly boost its defenses."
- Gone~ Benefit: Invisible, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Briefly turns itself invisible to avoid attacks."
- Shifty~ Benefit: Dodgy, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Uses magic to briefly make itself Dodgy."
- Heal~ Heal: 10HP, MP: 10, Target: Self
"Uses magic to restore its HP."
- Duplicate~ MP: 3, Creates three illusory copies of itself
"Creates three illusory copies of itself, hiding amongst them. They vanish if attacked."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A part-mechanic, part-organic, centuries-old thing that uses magic to attack. It looks like a sort of purple capsule with antennae and four hands floating around it. It's found mostly in the Palace of Shadow. Despite the adjective "Dark," it's weaker than a regular Wizzerd.