Orange Magikoopa Sheet
- Name: Orange Magikoopa
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: 20
- Items: Witch's Broom, Boo's Sheet, Volt Shroom, Small Coca-Cola, Hard Stone, Lazy Star Badge
- Armor: Magikoopa Robe
- HP: 11
- VP: 0
- MP: 25
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 2
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 2
- Strength: 2
- Hand-Eye: 4
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 6
- Clever: 5
- Charisma: 5
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Slaps the target.
- Magikoopa Rod
- Shape Shot~ Attack: x2 [/], MP: 1, Target: One
"Fires a burst of magic in the form of brightly colored, swirling shapes. It pierces Defense."
- Attack Rise~ Benefit: Attack +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Beefs up a partner, allowing them to inflict more damage."
- Magic Rise~ Benefit: Magic +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Increases the offensive magical power the target briefly."
- Defense Rise~ Benefit: Defense +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Increases the target's resistance to damage, aiding survival."
- Brain Rise~ Benefit: Brain +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Briefly increases the target's psychic prowess, affecting both mental offense and defense."
- Zap Tap~ Benefit: Electrified, MP: 2, Turns: 3, Target: One
"Electrifies one ally to protect them from melee attacks."
- Luck Chuck~ Benefit: Dodgy, MP: 2, Turns: 3, Target: One
"Increases the target's luck, making roughly half the attacks that target them miss."
- Boo Who~ Benefit: Invisible, MP: 3, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Turns one ally invisible to protect them from damage."
- Fast Cast~ Benefit: Fast, MP: 3, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Warps time around the target, allowing them to move twice per turn."
- Medusa~ Benefit: Stone, MP: 1, Turns: 1, Target: One
"Turns itself or one ally to stone for a turn, allowing damage to be avoided."
- Neuter~ Benefit: Neutralized, MP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: One
"Casts a spell that returns status to normal. It may cure a friend of ills, or remove an enemy's Benefits."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A Koopa wizard dressed in orange. It specializes in powering up its allies. The Paper Mario games had various colors of Magikoopas that each specialized in a single Status Condition; since Arpeggio has so many Status Conditions, I condensed it to three types that can use many kinds of spells each.
- ~May try to Run Away if alone