ESRB Administrator Sheet
- Name: ESRB Administrator
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: 39
- Sword: C
- Shield: C
- Hand: C
- Other: E
- Items: Teehee Blend, Hoohoo Blend, Woohoo Blend, Medium Coca-Cola, Trade Ban Declaration, Coconut Bomb, Angry Sun, Inn Coupon, Orange Julius, Refund Badge
- Armor: Bulletproof Vest, Universal Armor, Animatronic Armor
- HP: 75
- VP: 75
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 4
- Strength: 5
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 8
- Clever: 5
- Charisma: 7
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Explains the budget to the target, dealing boredom-based damage.
- Dingbat, Energy Shield, Cymbals, Tennis Racket, Frying Pan, Monkey Wrench, Taser, Bowcaster, Pineapple Launcher, Budzooka, FLUDD, Poltergust 5000
- Censor Violence~ Ailment: Disarm, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use weapons for a while."
- Censor Substance Use~ Ailment: Embargo, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use items for a while."
- Censor Witchcraft~ Ailment: Silence, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use magic for a while."
- Police Thoughts~ Ailment: Psych Out, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's thoughts, disabling their ability to use psychic attacks for a while."
- Safeguard~ Benefit: Safeguard, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One
"Uses legal shielding and misdirecting rhetoric to protect the target from harmful effects for a while."
- Seal of Quality~ Ailment: Time Freeze, VP: 5, Turns: 3, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Stamps a seal of quality onto the target that prevents them from changing for a while."
- Cut Funding~ Attack: x2 +2 [/] to VP, VP: 3, Target: One
"Slashes the target's salary, demoralizing them into losing some of their energy for performing special attacks."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A white collar boss in the ESRB who's in charge of Supervisors, Agents, and Grunts. These are normally office workers, so if you get one sent after you in the field, you've really ticked them off, and it's no longer likely that you'll be able to get away with fakey promises to behave more to their liking. That said, they'll still be eager to end the fight and get back on schedule, so there might be ways to persuade them to leave you alone, especially if those ways involve money.