ESRB Supervisor Sheet
- Name: ESRB Supervisor
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: 29
- Sword: D
- Shield: D
- Hand: D
- Other: E
- Items: Teehee Blend, Hoohoo Blend, Woohoo Blend, Medium Coca-Cola, Trade Ban Declaration, Egg Bomb, Beastball, Inn Coupon, Orange Juice, Water Element Ghost, Ice Element Ghost, Fire Element Ghost, Chill Out Badge
- Armor: Universal Armor, Football Uniform, Garden-Variety Armor
- HP: 50
- VP: 50
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 5
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 7
- Clever: 4
- Charisma: 5
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Berates the target harshly enough to inflict damage.
- Baseball Bat, Cymbals, Gong Shield, Tennis Racket, Star Pointer, ICER, Coconut Shooter, Budzooka, Blaster, Poltergust 3000
- Censor Violence~ Ailment: Disarm, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use weapons for a while."
- Censor Substance Use~ Ailment: Embargo, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use items for a while."
- Censor Witchcraft~ Ailment: Silence, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use magic for a while."
- Police Thoughts~ Ailment: Psych Out, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's thoughts, disabling their ability to use psychic attacks for a while."
- Safeguard~ Benefit: Safeguard, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One
"Uses legal shielding and misdirecting rhetoric to protect the target from harmful effects for a while."
- Seal of Quality~ Ailment: Time Freeze, VP: 2, Turns: 1, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Stamps a seal of quality onto the target that prevents them from changing. Its effect is very brief."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A field supervisor in charge of ESRB Agents and Grunts. They're notably stronger than normal Agents, so you might have trouble taking them out, but they're often overworked and may be willing to accept not-so-genuine promises to follow ESRB guidelines, allowing you to temporarily get them off your back. Alas, this will likely lead to even more and stronger ESRB troops being sent after you later.