Fire Clown Car Sheet
- Name: Fire Clown Car
- Seats: 1
- HP: 20
- Defense Power: 1
- Collision Power: 2
- Strength: 1
- Weight: 3
- Unique: n/a
- Flying: Yes
- AI: None
- Destruction: No explosion, but driver takes Long Fall damage.
- Prop~ Attack: 1, Hits: 5, Target: One
"Hovers over the target and descends to strike multiple times with the spinning propeller."
- Fireball~ Attack: 5, Target: One, Element: Fire
"Spits a small fireball from the clown mouth that flies in a straight line at the target."
- Fire Charge~ Attack: 10 [/], Target: One, Element: Fire, 1st Turn: Charge, 2nd Turn: Attack
"Spends one turn charging up firepower in the clown mouth, then spits a strong fire blast at the target."
- Triple Fireball~ Attack: 5, Target: Three, Element: Fire, Only usable if driver is in Fire State
"Absorbs Fire Flower power through the driver's hands to spit three fireballs at once."
- Triple Fire Charge~ Attack: 10 [/], Target: Three, Element: Fire, 1st Turn: Charge, 2nd Turn: Attack, Only usable if driver is in Fire State
"Absorbs Fire Flower power from the user's hands while charging to unleash three charged blasts at once."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire x0
- Thunder --
- Poison x0
- Plant --
An enhanced version of the Koopa Clown Car that has flames painted on the sides. This craft originates from Super Mario Maker, and it's just like the regular Clown Car plus the ability to spit fireballs. It can charge up its fireballs to make them stronger and defense-piercing, and I've also made it immune to enemy fire attacks. Like in Mario Maker, if the driver is powered up by a Fire Flower while piloting this, it becomes capable of spitting three fireballs at once, even with the charged shots.
Koopa Clown Car | Fire Clown Car