Ostinato › Default Data › Vehicles › Star Wars ›
TIE Fighter Sheet
- Name: Twin Ion Engine Fighter (TIE Fighter)
- Seats: 1
- HP: 75
- Defense Power: 3
- Collision Power: 10
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 9
- Unique: Able to travel through the vacuum of space.
- Flying: Yes
- AI: None
- Destruction: Damage: 20, Target: Driver, The driver will also take Long Fall damage where appropriate
- Laser~ Attack: 10, Target: One
"Same damage as just ramming someone, but unlimited ammo and you avoid damage from Electrification, etc."
- Shields Up~ Benefit: Shield, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Increases the power to the shields for a brief period."
- Earth --
- Ice -2
- Water --
- Wind -2
- Fire -2
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant --
A grunt fighter of the Galactic Empire. It makes a distinctive screaming noise as it flies through the non-sound-conducting vacuum of space. Despite the "Twin Ion Engine" acronym given, behind the scenes its name refers to its resemblance to a bow tie.