In Halen Sheet
- Name: In Halen
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: Always 19
Blood Alcohol Level: 0.00
- 1) Leftovers
- 2) Life Super
- 3) Life Shroom
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 200
- VP: 200
- MP: 5
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 3
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 9
- Hand-Eye: 4
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 4
- Clever: 4
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: Able to shapeshift parts of his body, to the extent of copying other special field abilities.
- Weight: 9
- Basic Attack: Lengthens his arm into a stringy mass and whips the target. Counts as Whip-type for Weapon Triangle.
- 1) Blood Orb (eaten; cannot be stolen)
- Spider Web~ VP: 1, Target: All, Prevents Running Away
"Shoots off part of his stringy structure to block the exit door with a spider web."
- Alphabet Soup~ VP: 1, Heals 1 HP per letter in Jay's dialogue
"Usable if Jay talks to him in monster language. Literally eats Jay's words, healing 1 HP per letter."
- Inhalin'~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Wind, Copies one of the target's special attacks (can only have one copied attack at once)
"Inhales some of the target's essence, copying one of their attacks."
- Copy~ Uses the attack copied with Inhalin'; if it requires a weapon, shapeshifts his body into a D-level version thereof
"Uses one of the opponents' attacks against them. Shapeshifts his body into necessary weaponry and/or ammunition."
- Mike~ Attack: x2, VP: 5, Target: All, May add a Dischord to the battle (50% chance)
"Shapeshifts part of his body into a guitar and rocks out, dealing sound damage to all and possibly creating a Dischord."
- Hammer Arm~ Attack: x2 +4, VP: 4, Target: One, Counts as Axe-type for Weapon Triangle
"Shapeshifts his arm into a large hammer and smashes the target."
- Astra~ Attack: x1, Hits: 5, VP: 5, Target: One, Counts as Sword-type for Weapon Triangle
"Shapeshifts his arm into a sword and strikes the target five times in quick succession."
- Fire~ Attack: x2 +4, VP: 5, Target: One, Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Temporarily shapeshifts into a dragonoid creature and breathes fire on the target."
- Ice~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 5, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 3, Chance: 75%
"Turns temporarily blue and breathes frosty air onto the target. The target is likely to be frozen solid."
- Stone~ Attack: Weightx2, VP: 9, Target: One, Element: Earth
"Flies above the target and shapeshifts into a heavy stone object, crushing them."
- Needle~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Benefit (User): Spiky, Turns: 1, Chance: 100%
"Shapeshifts the surface of his body into many different pointy objects. Attacks, then retains the spikes as defense."
- Sleep~ Ailment: Sleep, VP: 1, Turns: 5, Target: Self
"Goes to sleep, apparently bored with the battle. Shapeshifts a green, polka-dotted sleeping cap until woken up."
- Cook~ Attack: x4, VP: 25, Target: All, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
"Shapeshifts into a cauldron, sucks all opponents in, and cooks them. They take heavy damage and might get burned."
- Winds of Fate~ Ailment: Instant Death, VP: 20, Target: All, Accuracy: 25%, Element: Wind, 1st Turn: Inhale, 2nd Turn: Attack
"Takes a deep breath one turn, then slowly exhales a deadly wind the next turn. Characters immune to wind won't be killed."
- Earth -2
- Ice -2
- Water -2
- Wind -2
- Fire +2
- Thunder -2
- Poison -2
- Plant -2
A giant, white, monstrous Kirby-like being living in the Hacidian Plains, known only to be extremely powerful and completely unpredictable. As to his origin, it is merely said that he "came from the stars." In reality, In Halen is a member of Kirby's species who is infected with a Venom symbiote, and after arriving on the Mushroom World, he was further powered up (and physically enlarged) by inhaling one of the Blood Orbs. Kirby's copy ability combined with the symbiote's stringy structure make In Halen's shapeshifting abilities very potent. Like Venom, he refers to himself as "we," but he only speaks monster language. Also like Venom, In Halen is vulnerable to fire and sound waves.
- ~Does get to go first on the first turn of battle
- ~Is immune to Instant Death and Time Freeze
- ~Capable of flying, but does not fly in battle; earthquakes hit him, but he can move between elevation levels
- ~Takes +2 damage from musical/sound-based attacks