Super Dimentio Sheet
- Name: Super Dimentio
- Seats: 2
- HP: 200
- Defense Power: 4 (Body), 0 (Head)
- Collision Power: 2
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 9
- Unique: n/a
- Flying: Able to fly or land as needed, dodging earthquakes but avoiding extra damage from Bows.
- AI: Luigi's presence is used to absorb psychic damage, rendering Super Dimentio completely immune to all psychic attacks. Luigi will never die from this.
- Destruction: Damage: 80, Target: Driver
- 1) Chaos Heart
- Super Punch~ Attack: 3, Target: One
"Engorges a fist and hurls it at the target. The bot won't take contact damage."
- Rocket Jump~ Attack: 6, Target: One, 1st Turn: Jump, 2nd Turn: Attack
"Rockets up so high that he leaves the battlefield and can't be attacked. Next turn, falls on the target."
- Bit Spit~ Attack: 3, Target: One
"One of the floating platforms spits a pixel-like projectile at the target."
- Bit Barrage~ Attack: 3, Hits: 11, Target: One to Eleven
"Has the platforms fire many bit shots, which may target the same or different opponents."
- Round Trip~ Attack: 3, Target: All
"Retracts the arms and legs and flies like a saucer, spinning its collar and ramming all opponents."
- L-Pals~ Attack: 1, Hits: 15, Target: One
"Births out a group of 8-bit Luigis that swarm the target, but die upon making contact."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
The final boss of Super Paper Mario, essentially Dimentio's version of Mr. L's Brobot, Luigi included. Since Luigi was the ideal host for the Chaos Heart, Dimentio used a Floro Sprout to control him, and then his magic to combine them all into Super Dimentio. As a Paper Mario story endboss, it goes through a phase of complete invincibility, but once it becomes vulnerable, the head is a weak point, lacking the body's 4 Defense. It was possible in the game to get stuck on its neck, striking it repeatedly, and defeat it in about one second, making for quite the anticlimax. Of course, no such glitches should be possible in Arpeggio.
- ~The head and body are separate targets with differing Defense Power, but don't get different actions per turn and share HP and Status Conditions as one target; even when not flying, the head requires a Platform stat of 9 to reach with melee attacks
- ~Many black-and-white, floating, cubical platforms adorned with Dimentioid faces accompany Super Dimentio in battle; attacks will merely pass through these, so they are not really separate targets, but some of Super Dimentio's attacks cause them to spit projectiles, and as platforms they can be used to reach Super Dimentio's head (each cube requiring a Platform stat of 3 to be jumped to from the last one), but because of their continual movement characters cannot remain standing on them; effectively this means that characters with a Platform of only 3 can reach Super Dimentio's head, but cannot remain above the floor through a defensive turn (and Super Dimentio itself can't stand on the platforms)