The Master Sheet
- Name: The Master
- Affinity: Thunder
- Level: 0
- All: A
- Chan: B
- Lee: B
- 1) Focus Band
- 2) Jelly Ultra
- 3) Ultra Shroom
- 4) Jammin' Jelly
- 5) Life Shroom
- 6) Life Cake
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 100
- VP: 100
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 6
- Strength: 8
- Hand-Eye: 9
- Platform: 7
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 8
- Charisma: 7
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Karate-chops the target.
- 1) Gold Katana (not equipped—the players can't see it)
- Charge~ Charge: 2, VP: 1
"Builds up extra power for his next attack. He may use it multiple times in a row."
- Power Punch~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 2, Target: One
"A perfectly delivered martial arts blow to the head."
- Double Chop~ Attack: x2, Hits: 2, VP: 2, Target: One OR Two
"Launches himself at the target with a karate chop, then falls on the same or a different target with another."
- Astra~ Attack: WBAPx0.5, Hits: 5, VP: 10, Target: One, Weapon: Sword
"Strikes five times in quick succession, but each hit is at half power."
- Triple Strike~ Attack: WBAP (1st Hit), x1 (2nd Hit), WBAP (3rd Hit), Hits: 3, Target: One, Weapon: Sword
"Tosses the sword, then flies in with a punch, then catches the sword in midair and descends with it."
- Power Trance~ Benefit: Attack +3, VP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: Self
"Meditates to raise Attack Power."
- Meditate~ Benefit: Defense +3, VP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: Self
"Meditates to raise Defense Power."
- Enlightenment~ Benefit: Brain +3, VP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: Self
"Meditates to raise Brain Power."
- Levity~ Attack: WBAP with Brain, VP: 5, Target: One, Weapon: Sword
"Telekinetically levitates his sword and attacks with it, avoiding damage from Electrification, etc."
- PK Beam Alpha~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One
- PK Beam Beta~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 3, Target: One
- PK Beam Gamma~ Attack: x2 +4, VP: 5, Target: One
- PK Beam Omega~ Attack: x4, VP: 12, Target: All
- PK Starstorm Alpha~ Attack: 3 (ignore Defense), VP: 4, Target: All
- PK Starstorm Beta~ Attack: 6 (ignore Defense), VP: 7, Target: All
- PK Starstorm Gamma~ Attack: 9 (ignore Defense), VP: 10, Target: All
- PK Starstorm Omega~ Attack: 12 (ignore Defense), VP: 13, Target: All
- PK Healing Alpha~ VP: 1, Target: One, Removes all Status Problems and Status Benefits
- PK Healing Beta~ VP: 2, Target: One, Cures all Status Problems
- PK Healing Gamma~ VP: 4, Target: All, Removes all Status Problems and Status Benefits
- PK Healing Omega~ VP: 5, Target: All, Cures all Status Problems
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
The martial arts guru who trains his pupils Chan and Lee in his Dojo, found in Toad Town. He rewards challengers who can defeat his pupils or himself with Belts—Green for a beginner, Orange for an intermediate, and Purple for an expert who has beaten The Master himself—which allow the wearer to purchase items in the Ninja Club Shop on the Dojo's ground floor. These items tend to be rare and relatively low-priced, but it is widely known that very few people have ever bested The Master in combat, even in his old age. He seems to be a Toad wearing red robes (though these morph into yellow robes when he takes to the battlefield), but his strength far exceeds any other Toad in Toad Town, and he is said to be stronger than Prince Mush, the original Glitz Pit champion (who is also a Toad). The Master sometimes leaves the Dojo for extended periods to train in other parts of the world.