- Name: Whimsicott
- Affinity: Fire
- Level: ?
- Jumpluff: C
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: ?
- VP: ?
- MP: ?
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 3
- Hand-Eye: 3
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 3
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: Able to slip through tiny cracks.
- Weight: 1
- Basic Attack: Headbutts the target.
- Energy Ball~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Plant
"Creates a ball of energy drawn from nature and hurls it at the target."
- Razor Leaf~ Attack: x2, VP: 4, Target: All, Element: Plant
"Releases leaves that fly at the enemy team, giving them multiple papercuts."
- Giga Drain~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 10, Target: One, Element: Plant, Drains half HP
"Saps a lot of energy from the target, restoring its own HP by half of the damage given."
- Solarbeam~ Attack: x4, VP: 10, Target: One, Element: Plant, Charges first turn and attacks second turn (Harsh Sunlight: Does not need to charge, Rain/Snow/Fog/etc.: Damage is cut in half, rounding down)
"Takes a turn to gather in sunlight, and then fires it in the form of a powerful energy beam the next turn."
- Hurricane~ Attack: x4, VP: 10, Target: One, Element: Wind, Accuracy: 50%, Ailment: Dizzy, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"A blast of wind that is high-powered, but directed at only one target, whom it may miss."
- Poisonpowder~ Ailment: Poison, VP: 1, Turns: 4, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Releases a cloud of toxic spores near one target, who may become poisoned."
- Leech Seed~ Ailment: Seeded, VP: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Fires parasitic seeds at the target that slowly transfer its energy to the user of the move."
- Cotton Spore~ Ailment: Slow, VP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: One, Accuracy: 75%
"Throws fluff at the target that clings to them and reduces their speed."
- Dream Eater~ Attack: x2 +4, VP: 6, Target: One (Sleep), Drains half HP
"Eats the target's dream, restoring some of the user's health. It only works on sleeping targets."
- Trick Room~ VP: 5, Turns: 5, Reverses the order of the turn Phases
"Creates a bizarre psychic box around the battlefield that reverses the order of the turn Phases."
- Earth -2
- Ice +2
- Water -2
- Wind +2
- Fire +2
- Thunder -2
- Poison +2
- Plant -2
A Whimsicott briefly detained in Professor E. Gadd's lab for studies, it slipped through the bars of its cozy cage and freed its friend Jumpluff and the other fissile dragon, before stumbling into the past through E. Gadd's time machine. Once in the Tellius setting, it and Jumpluff were captured in a spellbook by Izuka and given the drug to turn them Feral. In its right mind, it is a prankster, but means no true harm, and is protective of its Jumpluff companion, being stronger than it.
- ~Made of Plant
- ~This sheet is incomplete because I was waiting to base the HP/VP/MP numbers on how strong the players had become by that time in the story. Since they never got there, we will never know.