Turnip Mech Sheet
- Name: Turnip Mech
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: 0
Blood Alcohol Level: 0.00
- 1) Turnip
- 2) Jelly Candy
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 14
- VP: 150
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 5
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 19
- Brain Power: -1
- Strength: 9
- Hand-Eye: 2
- Platform: 1
- Knowledge: 1
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 9
- Basic Attack: Throws a slow, powerful punch at the target.
- Turnip the Shield~ Benefit: 25-HP Forcefield, VP: 25, Turns: Infinite, Target: Self
"Generates a forcefield that completely absorbs all damage. It must be taken down before the Mech can be hit."
- Turnip the Shield (Advance!)~ Benefit: 25-HP Forcefield AND Shield, VP: 50, Turns: Infinite, Target: Self
"Generates an improved forcefield that halves its own damage like a Shield Status Benefit."
- Turnipunch Launch~ VP: 10, Launches two Turnipunches into battle
"Launches its fists as separate units to attack the opponents, then forms new fists out of surrounding trees."
- Taproot~ Attack: x1, VP: 2, Target: All, Exempt: Flying
"Stomps hard on the ground, causing sharp roots to shoot up underneath each opponent. Flying opponents are safe."
- Bud Nip~ Attack: 2 [/], Hits: 10, VP: 20, Target: One, Element: Plant
"Rips turnips from the ground, chews them, then fires them machinegun-style at the target. Nips the fight in the bud."
- Earth x0
- Ice x0
- Water x0
- Wind x0
- Fire x0
- Thunder x0
- Poison x0
- Plant +5
A giant mecha made out of wood from the Seraph Woods and designed to look like Travis Turnip. Despite his apparent immobility, he manages to pilot it. Basically a comedy boss fought before the real one, the only way to beat the Mech is to lower its shields and then throw Travis's brothers, Tommy and Terry, at it. Each will do 7 damage, or half of its HP.
- ~Does get to go first on the first turn of battle
- ~Immune to ALL Status Problems, including Instant Death and Time Freeze
- ~It will first put up its 25-HP shield; when this is destroyed, it will attain 1 turn of Electrification from system failure. After this, it will learn the Advanced forcefield technique as a reference to Superstar Saga, and use this instead. The advanced version will still cause the turn of Electrification, and it will always use this turn to put the shield back up. This combination of effects makes the unshielded Turnip Mech immune to anything that the players can do at the time besides throw Turnips at at. (Although I did give Levan a Mystery, which could potentially become something like a Shooting Star, I think, which would also work since it's non-Elemental. I don't think they'll think of that, though)
- ~When it dies, it will explode into splinters, dealing 1 damage to everyone (ignoring Defense and armor)