Crystal King Sheet
- Name: Crystal King
- Affinity: Thunder
- XP: Always 19
- Armor: None
- Money: Diamonds (20)
- HP: 70
- VP: 140
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 6
- Magic Power: 4
- Defense Power: 2
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 4
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 6
- Clever: 6
- Charisma: 8
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 3
- Basic Attack: Waddles over and backhands the target.
- Ice Bolt~ Attack: x1, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 2, Chance: 50%
"Spits out a sort of squiggly jagged line of icy power that might freeze the target solid."
- Bit Torrent~ VP: 3, Conjures three Crystal Bits, which join the battle
"Whips up an icy twister that conjures three Crystal Bits, which join the battle and await being spat out."
- Bit Spit~ Attack: Bitx1, Hits: # of Bits, VP: 1, Target: One, Only usable if one or more Crystal Bits exist and removes those used from battle
"Inhales any Crystal Bits onscreen, then quickly spits them out one by one at the target."
- Divide~ VP: 2, Creates two illusory copies of himself
"Produces two translucent copies of himself. They both fade if you hit the real King."
- Conquer~ Attack: +2, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Ice, Only usable if illusory copies exist
"All copies move in tandem and blow out a strong icy wind over the target."
- Aeronautics Division~ Benefit: Flight, VP: 3, Turns: Until Damaged, Target: Self, Creates two illusory copies of himself
"Duplicates and levitates his three selves into the air. They'll remain airborne until the real one is identified."
- Heal~ Heal: 20HP, VP: 20, Target: Self
"A potent healing ability limited only by its high VP cost."
- Earth --
- Ice x0
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire +2
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
The penultimate boss of Paper Mario fought behind the Crystal Palace atop Shiver Mountain. He can conjure small projectiles called Crystal Bits or make duplicates of himself, and his ice attacks are no joke. He can also very cheaply heal himself by 20 HP; in the game this may have been programmed to only be possible two or three times, but it's not entirely clear, so I've left it to the discretion of the Maestro. Crystal King seems to be just some sentient clothes or else some kind of invisible creature; all you can see besides the coat and crown are a pair of glaring yellow eyes.
Crystal King | Crystal Bit