- Name: Bonechill
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: Always 19
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 80
- VP: 160
- MP: 160
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 4
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 6
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 6
- Clever: 6
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: Blows frosty breath, freezing things and suchlike.
- Weight: 6
- Basic Attack: Bites the target.
- Icicle Missile~ Attack: x2, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Ice
"Fires an icicle from the hole in the front of the barrel he's sticking out of."
- Tricicle~ Attack: x2, Hits: 3, VP: 3, Target: One to Three, Element: Ice
"Fires three icicles from his barrel at one to three targets."
- Frost Breath~ Attack: x2, VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 2, Chance: 50%
"Exhales chilly clouds of breath on the target, potentially freezing them solid."
- Frost Blast~ Attack: x2, VP: 9, Target: All, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 2, Chance: 50%
"Takes a huge breath and blows cold clouds on all opponents. They might all be frozen!"
- Hell Hail~ Attack: x2, VP: 3, Target: All, Element: Ice, Wait: 1
"Blows cold breath on the ceiling, forming icicles. Next turn, they fall on all foes. He can still act that second turn."
- Earth --
- Ice x0
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
Believe it or not, the Mario series actually has an equivalent to the Biblical Lucifer. And he's... a weird bony ice dragon sticking out of a wine barrel. Who is easily trashed by Luigi's Super Jump. He's so forgettable, the D-Men mistake Bowser for him, despite minimal similarities. To be fair, I kind of like his design (including the way his skin falls off as he takes damage, leaving just his outlines when he dies), and he's not the only boss in Super who can be beaten in a few seconds (inlcuding the final one).
- ~Attacks can either be targeted toward his head or the weird barrel thing he's sticking out of, but only the head will take damage, requiring a Platform stat of 6 or more to be hit by melee attacks