- Name: Sir Grodus
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: Always 19
- Armor: None
- Money: None
- HP: 50
- VP: 10
- MP: 100
- Attack Power: 7
- Magic Power: 4
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 5
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 5
- Knowledge: 7
- Clever: 7
- Charisma: 7
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 5
- Basic Attack: Slaps the target.
- 1) X-Scepter (E)
- Thunderbolt~ Attack: +3 [/], MP: 3, Target: All, Element: Thunder
"Conjures an electrical storm and drops it on the opposing party."
- Flamethrower~ Attack: +2, MP: 3, Target: All (Successive), Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
"Conjures a blue flame that moves along the ground, seeking out all opponents in succession."
- Ice Beam~ Attack: +1 [/], MP: 2, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 1, Chance: 50%
"Fires a sharp line of icy energy from his scepter, potentially freezing the target."
- Clock Stop~ Ailment: Time Freeze, MP: 1, Turns: 1, Target: All, Accuracy: 50%
"Attempts to magically arrest the flow of time around the opponents. It may not work."
- Counter~ Benefit: Reciprocal, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Casts a brief protective field around him that deals damage to melee attackers."
- Dark Step~ Benefit: Dodgy, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One
"Casts a brief protective field around him that may let him evade attacks."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
The mysterious and diabolical leader of the X-Nauts who sought to open the Thousand-Year Door and use the Shadow Queen to conquer the world. Unfortunately for him, he was mistaken about her being bound to obey him, and she destroyed his body, leaving him as just a head. When he still had a body, these were its stats; his main trick was making like a Yux and continually spawning Grodus Xs for protection.
- At the end of his Phase of every turn, spawns two Grodus Xs. For each Grodus X around him, Grodus's base Defense Power increases by 1, and if four Grodus Xs exist, then a green shield forms around Grodus, protecting him from all damage and other negative effects, although there can be no more than four Grodus Xs at once, and the Grodus Xs themselves are not protected by the shield. Attacks by an Invincible character can damage Grodus while he is inside the shield, but will not deal the extra +10 damage. If Grodus is Poisoned or such before the shield goes up, he will still take damage from those effects while inside the shield.
Grodus | Grodus X