- Name: Tranquill
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: 15
- Items: Sitrus Berry, Hot Drumstick, Fiery Drumstick, Jammin' Jelly, Focus Band, Focus Sash, Defog Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 20
- VP: 40
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 1
- Strength: 3
- Hand-Eye: 3
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 2
- Clever: 2
- Charisma: 2
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 2
- Basic Attack: Pecks the target.
- Gust~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Wind
"Generates a small wind vortex to blow the target around a bit."
- Growl~ Ailment: Attack -1, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Growls threateningly to intimidate the target into lowering its attack."
- Leer~ Ailment: Defense -1, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Leers threateningly to intimidate the target into lowering its defense."
- Quick Attack~ Attack: x1, Hits: 2, VP: 1, Target: One
"Attacks so quickly that it gets in two hits in a single turn."
- Air Cutter~ Attack: x2, VP: 5, Target: All, Element: Wind
"Slices its wings and creates a cutting blast of wind that hits all opponents."
- Roost~ Heal: 10HP, VP: 10, Target: Self, User doesn't count as flying for 1 turn
"Lands and rests to restore HP. Since it isn't flying while resting, it can be hit by earthquakes."
- Detect~ VP: 10, Target: Self, Accuracy: 100%/# of turns used in succession, Prevents all damage and other negative effects for 1 turn
"Uses keen senses to predict opponents' moves, negating their effects for one turn."
- Taunt~ VP: 2, Target: One, Prevents use of non-damaging moves (lasts until target dies or switches out)
"Enrages the target into being unable to use attacks that don't deal direct damage for the rest of the battle."
- Earth +2
- Ice +2
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder +2
- Poison --
- Plant -2
Woobat may have the name, but for me this was the true Zubat of Gen V, at least at this particular middling level range where it knows Taunt, Detect, and Roost. The combination of those three moves made grinding on these things a nightmare. Tranquill evolves from Pidove and into Unfezant—that's right, its evolved form's name is a pun on "unpleasant." They knew what they were doing.