- Name: Voltorb
- Affinity: Fire
- XP: 10
- Items: Poké Ball, Egg Bomb, Coconut Bomb, Bomb Rock, Life Orb, Magnet, Explosion Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 10
- VP: 20
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 1
- Strength: 2
- Hand-Eye: 1
- Platform: 2
- Knowledge: 5
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 2
- Unique: Disguises itself as a Poké Ball. When approached, makes a First Strike.
- Weight: 1
- Basic Attack: Tackles the target.
- Selfdestruct~ Attack: x10 [/], VP: 10, Target: All Teams, Ailment (User): Instant Death, Chance: 100%
"The user explodes violently, killing itself and dealing massive damage to everyone else, even its teammates."
- Screech~ Ailment: Defense -5, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One
"Lets out an ear-piercing screech, greatly lowering the target's Defense Power."
- Magnet Rise~ Benefit: Flying, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: Self, Element: Thunder
"Uses magnetic charges to levitate off the ground for a while, potentially dodging earthquakes."
- Rollout~ Attack: x1 (Consecutive: Previousx2, Max Times: 5), VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Earth, User can't change action until 5 hits, a miss, or being rendered unable to act, any of which break the doubling chain
"The user rolls itself like a rock at the target for five turns in a row, doubling its power each time."
- Spark~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Thunder, Ailment: Paralysis, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Tackles the target while emitting electrical sparks. The target may become paralyzed."
- Light Screen~ VP: 5, Turns: 5, User's team takes half damage from psychic attacks
"Psychically generates a wall of light that partially protects the team from psychic damage for five turns."
- Earth +2
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind -2
- Fire --
- Thunder -2
- Poison --
- Plant --
Voltorb and Electrode are mechanically normal Pokémon who can have various power levels, but since items in the field all appear as Poké Balls in the Pokémon games, a (once-)common trap is to have an item ball turn out to actually be a Voltorb, which will in all likelihood immediately use Selfdestruct once the battle starts. Voltorb has very high speed but low other stats; the best way to get the same effect in Arpeggio would be to have it make a First Strike. Since this is specifically a trap Voltorb, I've been a bit selective about which attacks to give it.
- ~Each individual Voltorb will have either Soundproof or Static, with a 50/50 chance of each. Soundproof makes it immune to sound-based moves, and Static means that unarmed melee attackers have a 25% chance of getting Paralyzed for 1 turn.