ESRB Grunt Sheet
- Name: ESRB Grunt
- Affinity: Plant
- XP: 9
- Items: Teehee Blend, Hoohoo Blend, Woohoo Blend, Small Coca-Cola, Trade Ban Declaration, Turnip, Beastball, Inn Coupon, Useless Foam Square, Mercy Badge
- Armor: Rubber Chicken Suit, Football Uniform, Bedclothes
- HP: 10
- VP: 10
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 2
- Strength: 3
- Hand-Eye: 3
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 4
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 3
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Delivers a movie-stunt-style punch that clearly doesn't make contact with the target, but still somehow deals damage. The Grunt will also still be hurt by Spikiness, Electrification, etc.
- Squirt Gun, Boxing Gloves, Fly Swatter, Flashlight, Tennis Racket, Golf Club, Leaf Blower, Fishing Pole, Color Gun
- Clean~ VP: 1, Target: One, Removes all Status Problems and Status Benefits
"Scrubs the target clean of all Status Conditions. Can remove bad statuses from friends or good ones from foes."
- Censor Violence~ Ailment: Disarm, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use weapons for a while."
- Censor Substance Use~ Ailment: Embargo, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use items for a while."
- Censor Witchcraft~ Ailment: Silence, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use magic for a while."
- Police Thoughts~ Ailment: Psych Out, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's thoughts, disabling their ability to use psychic attacks for a while."
- Blind Censorship~ Ailment: Disarm OR Embargo OR Silence OR Psych Out, VP: 3, Turns: 3, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Quickly censors the target in a panic, disabling a random ability without respect to the situation."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A janitor or gopher type of ESRB employee. It's not really their job to go after ratings violators, so they're more of a joke enemy, and in fact working for the ESRB requires them to be even more so, only allowing them to use cartoony weapons such as squirt guns. Nevertheless, they have different kinds of censorship abilities.