- Name: Seti
- Affinity: Plant
- XP: 19
- Items: Forcefield Generator, S.E.P. Field Generator, Thunder Bolt, Far Out Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 20
- VP: 20
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 1
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 2
- Platform: 9
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 7
- Charisma: 2
- Unique: Able to scan biological information on a target into its database.
- Weight: 6
- Basic Attack: Flies past the target with its arm outstretched, like a variation of the wrestling move.
- Pharaonic Headdress, Venusian Raygun, Point-of-View Gun, NEPC Device, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Portal Gun
- Bioscan~ VP: 1, Target: One, Reveals target stats and weaknesses
"Scans the target with its pod, entering the biological information into its database. It always does this first."
- Deter~ Benefit: Electrified, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: Self
"Boots up its electric fence style defense systems."
- SarcophaGust~ Attack: x2, VP: 4, Target: All, Element: Wind
"Charges the engines of its pod and blasts off, sending a wave of wind across the opposing battlefield. Returns afterward."
- Uprising~ Attack: x2 +4, VP: 10, Target: All, Element: Earth, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 5, Chance: 50%
"Uses its computer to awaken an army of dirt mummies, one of which mauls each opponent. They may inflict poisoning."
- Leech Seed~ Ailment: Seeded, VP: 2, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%, Element: Plant
"Drops sample specimens of Leech Seeds that it has collected onto the target. They have the normal effect."
- PK Fire α~ Attack: x2, VP: 3, Target: All, Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 2, Chance: 25%
- PK Freeze α~ Attack: x2, VP: 3, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 2, Chance: 25%
- PK Thunder α~ Attack: x2 [X], VP: 3, Target: Random (Including Nobody), Element: Thunder
- PK Starstorm α~ Attack: 3 [/], VP: 4, Target: All
- PK VimUp α~ Heal: 5HP (Revive), VP: 5, Target: One
- Earth -2
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind +2
- Fire --
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant --
A mummy sitting up in its sarcophagus and continually typing into a built-in laptop. The sarcophagus, hovering horizontally in the air, is really a technologically advanced biological research pod. The creature's name is a pun on Pharaoh Seti I and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, or SETI program. This was one of my first, weirdest, and favoritest enemies from Game 2, and the concept that they're going around to different planets in order to scan organisms into their database makes it easy to reuse them in future games. To clarify, they all share the same database, so much like the players using Tattle, if one Seti has already scanned a given player, then additional ones won't have to, and they will take advantage of the weaknesses of any opponent they've scanned. In light of the vehicle system, I'll say the mummy is wired directly into the sarcophagus and both explode when defeated, so the players can't steal the pod.