Dark Embones Sheet
- Axe: C » E + C
- Knife: C » E + C
- Other: E
- Items: Fire Burst, Fire Flower, Fire Element Ghost, Whacka Bump, Earth Quake, Charcoal, Fire Shield Badge, Secure Pouch Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 31 » 11 + 20
- VP: 32 » 12 + 20
- MP: 0 » 0 + 0
- Attack Power: 9 » 4 + 5
- Magic Power: 2 » 1 + 1
- Defense Power: 2 » 0 + 2
- Brain Power: 4 » 2 + 2
- Strength: 7 » 2 + 5
- Hand-Eye: 5 » 1 + 4
- Platform: 10 » 5 + 5
- Knowledge: 5 » 4 + 1
- Clever: 4 » 3 + 1
- Charisma: 5 » 4 + 1
- Unique: Can survive in extremely high temperatures.
- Weight: 5 » 1 + 4
- Basic Attack: Throws a flaming bone at the target for Fire-type damage.
- Fire Tome, Flameo Tome, Short Axe, Super Hammer, Stiletto, Dagger
- Dancing Flame~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
"Spits a fireball that flies back and forth before colliding with the target."
- Flame Spew~ Attack: x1, VP: 3, Target: All, Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
"Takes a deep breath and spews flames all over the opposing team."
- Construction Project~ VP: 4, Builds a Dry Bones, which joins the battle
"Tosses bones into a pile until a Dry Bones is created."
- Zombie Revival~ Heal: Full HP, VP: 0, Target: Self (Dead), 1st Turn: Shake, 2nd Turn: Revive
"Shakes ominously one turn, then rises from the grave next turn, ready to fight some more."
- PK Fire α~ Attack: x2, VP: 3, Target: All, Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 2, Chance: 25%
- Earth +2 » +2 | --
- Ice +2 » +2 | --
- Water +2 » +2 | --
- Wind -- » -- | --
- Fire -2 » x0 | +2
- Thunder x0 » -- | x0
- Poison VP » x0 | x0
- Plant -2 » -2 | --
A Dark Bones fused with an Ember, for a particularly blue take on the Ghost Rider look. It lives up to the creepy appearance, as it can now properly make use of the Ember's PK Fire, and it restores VP when hit with Poison. Like the regular Embones, it can build more Dry Bones to assist it, and you'll have to use Earth, Ice, or Water to take it out permanently.
- ~Made of Fire
- ~Upon death, it collapses into a pile of smoldering bones that can still be targeted by attacks, but further damage to the pile has no practical effect. As a pile, it can only use its Zombie Revival attack, which it can't use when it's still alive. If the pile is hit by an Earth-, Ice-, or Water-type attack, or if the living Dark Embones is killed by one, then it dissolves into ash and can no longer be revived by any means. XP is only awarded for fully killing it like this, but if only still-collapsed piles remain on the enemy team, then the players can choose to end the battle and receive XP from anything else they had killed. The Dark Embones will shortly revive in the field and attempt to reengage them in battle.