Magic Pingu Sheet
- Name: Magic Pingu
- Seats: 1
- HP: 50
- Defense Power: 9
- Collision Power: 3
- Strength: 5
- Weight: 5
- Unique: Won't slip on ice.
- Flying: No
- AI: One that talks in old-fashioned monotone robot-speak, but with a nasally voice and a penchant for expressing sympathy for its opponents, though its sincerity is questionable as it doesn't hesitate to attack. It refers to itself as Pingu and is capable of operating itself without a driver, but isn't smart enough to have ambitions of its own. Its Affinity is Water and it's considered to have Knowledge and Clever stats of only 1, but a Charisma of 3.
- Brain Power: 3
- Destruction: Damage: 10, Target: All Teams, Element: Thunder, Ailment: Paralysis, Turns: 1, Chance: 100%, Benefit: Electrified, Turns: 1, Chance: 100%
- Freezerburn-Type Quantum Disruption Beam~ Attack: 9 [X], Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 3, Chance: 100%
"A weird energy beam generated by its mechanical components. It deals ice damage but induces a burn."
- Flying Fish Missile~ Attack: 13, Ammo: 1, Target: One
"Coughs up a fish-shaped missile and spits it at the target. It only has one in its chest compartment."
- PK Freeze α~ Attack: x2, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 2, Chance: 25%
- PK Freeze β~ Attack: x2 +2, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
- PK Freeze γ~ Attack: x2 +4, Target: One, Element: Ice, Ailment: Freeze, Turns: 6, Chance: 1/6
- PK Ground α~ Attack: 1 [/], Hits: Brainx1, Target: All, Exempt: Flying, Element: Earth
- PK Psych Up~ Benefit: Brain +2, Turns: 3, Target: One
- PK Brainshock~ Ailment: Confusion, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
- Earth --
- Ice -2
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant --
A twelve-foot-tall robotic penguin used by the Stickmen as a rare alternative to the Mr. Deathmech suits. It's designed to hold up better in cold climates, though it's not completely immune to ice and it's notably weak to electricity. Its main thing is having high Defense Power, so psychic or piercing attacks are best against it. It moves by floating an inch above the ground with electricity arcing underneath, but it can't sustain this long enough to count as flying. And despite the name, it doesn't have any magical attacks.
- ~Becomes Electrified in the Danger Zone; Status can't be removed, but goes away once out of the Zone