Brobot L-type Sheet
- Name: Brobot L-type
- Seats: 1
- HP: 64
- Defense Power: 4
- Collision Power: 2
- Strength: 8
- Weight: 8
- Unique: Able to travel through the vacuum of space.
- Flying: Can fly, but can also walk.
- AI: None
- Destruction: Damage: 40, Target: Driver, The driver will also take Long Fall damage where appropriate
- Stache Spin~ Attack: 2, Target: One
"Its metal mustache detaches and spins like a blade into the target before returning to its rightful face place."
- Fist Rockets~ Attack: 3, Hits: 2, Target: One to Two, Accuracy: 50%
"Launches its metal hands off, which perform flying punches. They can hit two different foes, but they might miss."
- Nose Missile~ Attack: 5, Target: One
"The missile's explosive potential has been improved slightly from the last model, but it's still green."
- Poltergulp~ Attack: 4, Target: All, Damage isn't Wind-type but those immune to Wind won't be sucked in
"Opens its metal mouth, inhales the foes, chews them up, and spits them out."
- Laser Vision~ Attack: 4, Target: All
"Emits continuous green laser beams from its eyes and sweeps the battlefield, zapping all foes."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire -2
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
Mr. L's second robot, fought in the blank white nothingness that used to be the Sammer Kingdom after that world was consumed by The Void. Since this one was fought under normal circumstances instead of with Squirps, it actually has a lot less HP than the first version. The same can be done in Arpeggio, denying the players their own mech this time. The L-type was the closest thing to a chapter boss for Chapter 6, as the chapter was cut short by the destruction of its world; this means that Luigi technically served as two different chapter bosses in Super Paper Mario (not even counting his role in the final battle).