Dark Dark Mechawful Sheet
- Name: Dark Dark Mechawful
- Seats: 1
- HP: 135
- Defense Power: 6
- Collision Power: 20
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 8
- Unique: n/a
- Flying: Can fly, but can also wheel along the ground. Automatically dodges earthquakes, but stays grounded against Bows.
- AI: None
- Destruction: n/a
- Roulette~ Attack: 20, Target: Attacker; Selfdestruct: 50 [/], Target: One and Occupant, Ailment: Dizzy, Turns: 5, Chance: 50%; Waits until attacked, then has 1/3 chance of doing nothing, 1/3 of attacking back, and 1/3 of self-destructing
"The unseen light on its chest alternates hidden colors. When hit, it might counterattack or self-destruct."
- Drill Drop~ Attack: 7 [X], Hits: 3, Target: One
"Flies up offscreen, then drops down on the target with a drill in place of its wheel, piercing defenses with three hits."
- Shielded Smack~ Attack: 20, Target: One, Melee attack immune to contact damage
"Raises a spherical forcefield made of descending blue lines, then attacks. The shield blocks spikes and other hazards."
- Fury Punch~ Attack: 20, Target: All
"Readies a punch, starts an unseen countdown on its chest, then speeds through the entire opposing party when it swings."
- Laser Of Doom~ Attack: 5, Hits: 5, Target: All, Ailment: Defense -5, Turns: 5, Chance: 50%
"Unleashes a gigantic pure black laser stream from its antenna, which hits all foes multiple times and lowers their Defense."
- Laser Of Doom.5~ Attack: 5 (Laser), 20 (Clap), Hits: 5 (Laser), 1 (Clap), Target: All (Laser), One (Clap), Ailment (Laser): Defense -5, Turns: 5, Chance: 50%
"The same laser attack, but after completion, the mech also claps its spiky hands on one target for an extra hit."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison x0
- Plant --
The pure black silhouette of a Dark Mechawful.5, a la the Dark enemies from Super Paper Mario. Bowser's Inside Story also had a habit of making Dark versions of enemies, but they weren't completely shadowy; this is a combination of both trends, and it also combines the attacks of both the regular Mechawful and the Dark one, which had different ones for some reason. As you're probably already thinking, this suit is normally operated by a Dark Dark Mechawful Head; another difference with this version, though, is that the flared collar connects to a dome which fully encases the head, so the vehicle doesn't count as open-cockpit and will fully shield the head from damage. This makes it much harder to steal, which is a shame because it's an utter beast. When controlled by the head, its optional flight translates to Raccoon-like properties, allowing it to always dodge earthquakes and the like but remain grounded to avoid taking extra damage from Bows. If a player does somehow manage to steal one, they can do this as well.