Super Dimentio DLX Sheet
- Name: Super Dimentio DLX
- Seats: 2
- HP: 255
- Defense Power: 4
- Collision Power: 3
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 9
- Unique: n/a
- Flying: Able to fly or land as needed, dodging earthquakes but avoiding extra damage from Bows.
- AI: Luigi's presence is used to absorb psychic damage, rendering Super Dimentio completely immune to all psychic attacks. Luigi will never die from this.
- Destruction: n/a
- 1) Chaos Heart
- Super Punch~ Attack: 5, Target: One
"Engorges a fist and hurls it at the target. The bot won't take contact damage."
- Rocket Jump~ Attack: 10, Target: One, 1st Turn: Jump, 2nd Turn: Attack
"Rockets up so high that he leaves the battlefield and can't be attacked. Next turn, falls on the target."
- Bit Spit~ Attack: 3, Target: One
"One of the floating platforms spits a pixel-like projectile at the target."
- Bit Barrage~ Attack: 3, Hits: 11, Target: One to Eleven
"Has the platforms fire many bit shots, which may target the same or different opponents."
- Round Trip~ Attack: 5, Target: All
"Retracts the arms and legs and flies like a saucer, spinning its collar and ramming all opponents."
- L-Pals~ Attack: 1 [X], Hits: 15, Target: One
"Births out a group of 8-bit Luigis that swarm the target, but die upon making contact. They pierce all defenses."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
Again, this was not in the real game, but it's an extra sheet I've made for my own entertainment. This upgrade to Super Dimentio has more HP, deals more damage, and has uniform Defense Power, so the head is no longer a weak point. Funny thing about the 8-bit Luigis: I never knew the real Super Dimentio had that attack until I went to fact-check the game against the Super Mario Wiki to make these sheets, and it seems you'll only ever see the attack if you hide under Peach's umbrella for a long time, but the Luigis don't actually pierce the umbrella, so the entire thing seems pointless or even a programming error, unless it's an extremely obscure joke at Luigi's expense. At any rate, in this version I made them actually pierce defense. I imagine the "DLX" being pronounced "deluxe," which is usually abbreviated just "DX" but, y'know, Mr. L.