TIE Bomber Sheet
- Name: Twin Ion Engine Bomber (TIE Bomber)
- Seats: 1
- HP: 75
- Defense Power: 3
- Collision Power: 10
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 9
- Unique: Able to travel through the vacuum of space.
- Flying: Yes
- AI: None
- Destruction: Damage: 20, Target: Driver, The driver will also take Long Fall damage where appropriate
- Shields Up~ Benefit: Shield, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Increases the power to the shields for a brief period."
- Proton Torpedo~ Attack: 19, Ammo: 8, Target: One
"The standard Star Wars missiles. It holds eight."
- Concussion Missile~ Attack: 20, Ammo: 16, Target: One, Ailment: Dizzy, Turns: 2, Chance: 100%
"I don't know. The article is a stub on Wookiepedia, so I guess they cause Dizziness."
- Proton Bomb~ Attack: 21, Ammo: 8, Target: One
"Slightly stronger than a Proton Torpedo. It holds eight."
- Seismic Charge~ Attack: 20 [/], Ammo: 8, Target: All
"Those awesome bombs from Episode II. TIE Bombers can carry these but will often be found without them."
- Earth --
- Ice -2
- Water --
- Wind -2
- Fire -2
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant --
A TIE fighter specially designed for bombing. It's less maneuverable than a normal one so it's often seen as a sitting duck, but its bombs are powerful.