Bowser Sheet (3)
- Name: King Bowser Koopa
- Affinity: Fire
- XP: Always 19
- Armor: Bowser Shell
- Money: None
- HP: 99
- VP: 99
- MP: 99
- Attack Power: 8
- Magic Power: 6
- Defense Power: 0 (2)
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 9
- Hand-Eye: 5
- Platform: 5
- Knowledge: 3
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 5
- Unique: Breathes fire, burning things down or lightning things up.
- Weight: 8 (10)
- Basic Attack: Claws the target.
- 1) Star Rod
- Poison Claw~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
"Claws the target and injects poison."
- Stamp Out~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Ailment: Disarm OR Psych Out OR Silence OR Embargo, Turns: 3, Chance: 50%
"Jumps and squashes the target, taking away one of their methods of attack for a while."
- Roast~ Attack: +2, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Fire
"Unleashes a huge wave of fiery breath on the target."
- Shockwave~ Attack: x1, MP: 3, Target: All, Removes all Status Benefits (100% chance even on Defending targets)
"Unleashes a wave of energy that damages all opponents and removes any status buffs from them."
- Lightning Storm~ Attack: +4, MP: 2, Target: One, Element: Thunder
"Conjures a set of lightning bolts that strike the target while spinning in a circle."
- Heal~ Heal: Magicx5HP Magicx5VP, MP: 25, Target: One
"A potent magical healing ability. Thanks to the Star Rod's MP regeneration, he can use this at any time."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
Bowser as the final boss of the original Paper Mario. Under the influence of Kammy Koopa's power-increasing machine, he's become even stronger and the Star Rod's invincibility is now immune to the Star Beam—at least until the wishes of Princess Peach and all of the Mushroom Kingdom give the Star Spirits more power. Thanks to his higher Magic Power stat his healing ability now recovers 30 HP and VP instead of 20, so be very careful with it.