- Name: Tanoomba
- Affinity: Ice
- XP: 19
- Items: Super Leaf, P-Wing, Black Leaf, Oolong Leaf, Super Shroom, Airhead Badge
- Armor: Tanooki Suit, Flying Squirrel Suit
- HP: 20
- VP: 20
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 2
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 2
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 6
- Knowledge: 2
- Clever: 2
- Charisma: 5
- Unique: Can transform into raccoon-tailed dopplegängers of other characters.
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Stands next to the target and spins, tripping them with its tail.
- Spinster~ Attack: x1, Hits: 3, VP: 2, Target: One
"Executes its normal tail-wag attack at three times speed, striking thrice."
- Thwomp!~ Attack: x2 +2, VP: 2, Target: One
"Jumps above the target, transforms into a Thwomp, and slams down."
- Power Shell~ Attack: x1, VP: 2, Target: All
"Transforms into a spiky shell and ricochets into all opponents."
- Dopplegäng~ Attack: Opponentx2, VP: 2, Target: One (Different Opponent), For this action only, user gains benefits of transformee such as flight or Elemental immunity
"Transforms into a copy of one opponent and uses its Attack Power to damage a different opponent."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A largish Goomba-like creature with a raccoon tail and a leaf on its head. It can briefly disguise itself as other characters or objects, but its raccoon tail remains visible on the disguise. These have appeared in multiple games in the Mario & Luigi series.