Ostinato › Default Data › Enemies › Pokémon ›
Tentacool Sheet (1)
- Name: Tentacool
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: 5
- Items: Water Bottle, Poison Shroom, Copy Flower, Useless Foam Square, Rain Dance Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 5
- VP: 15
- MP: 10
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 5
- Platform: 1
- Knowledge: 7
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 1
- Unique: Able to swim and breathe underwater.
- Weight: 2
- Basic Attack: Constricts the target with its tentacles.
- Water Tome, Poison Tome
- Poison Sting~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Fires an organic poison dart at the target. It may inflict poisoning."
- Supersonic~ Ailment: Confusion, VP: 1, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Makes a high-pitched screeching noise, potentially confusing the target."
- Acid~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Defense -2, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Spews corrosive acid on the target, potentially weakening their defenses."
- Earth +2
- Ice -2
- Water -2
- Wind --
- Fire -2
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant -2
A Tentacool no stronger than Level 10 in Pokémon terms. It's capable of inflicting some status problems, but it's mostly no threat. Spam Tentacool at random strength levels to simulate the experience of Surfing in Pokémon games.
- ~Takes +2 damage from all psychic attacks
- ~Each individual Tentacool will have either Clear Body or Liquid Ooze, with a 50/50 chance of each. Clear Body makes it immune to any Stat Decreases, and Liquid Ooze makes it so that moves that drain HP will instead remove that amount of HP from the would-be drainer regardless of defensive stats.
Tentacool (1) | Tentacool (2) | Tentacool (3) | Tentacruel