Tentacool Sheet (2)
- Name: Tentacool
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: 10
- Items: Spirit Water, Poison Barb, Copy Flower, Rain Dance Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 10
- VP: 30
- MP: 20
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 4
- Strength: 1
- Hand-Eye: 5
- Platform: 1
- Knowledge: 7
- Clever: 3
- Charisma: 1
- Unique: Able to swim and breathe underwater.
- Weight: 2
- Basic Attack: Constricts the target with its tentacles.
- Water Tome, Poison Tome
- Poison Sting~ Attack: x1, VP: 1, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Poison, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Fires an organic poison dart at the target. It may inflict poisoning."
- Supersonic~ Ailment: Confusion, VP: 1, Target: One, Accuracy: 50%
"Makes a high-pitched screeching noise, potentially confusing the target."
- Acid~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Poison, Ailment: Defense -2, Turns: 3, Chance: 25%
"Spews corrosive acid on the target, potentially weakening their defenses."
- Toxic Spikes~ Ailment: Poison, Turns: 5, Target: Entering
"Lays toxic spikes that will inflict poisoning on any characters who join the battle after the move has been used."
- Water Pulse~ Attack: x2, VP: 2, Target: One, Element: Water, Ailment: Confusion, Chance: 25%
"Fires an underwater sonic pulse that may leave the target confused."
- Wrap~ Attack: x1, Turns: 2-5, VP: 2, Target: One, Damage is inflicted again on subsequent turns without using up Tentacool's action or VP, and target can't Run Away or switch Pokémon while wrapped (subsequent uses of Wrap don't renew wrappage until it wears off)
"Wraps its tentacles around the target, trapping them and automatically dealing damage for additional turns."
- Earth +2
- Ice -2
- Water -2
- Wind --
- Fire -2
- Thunder +2
- Poison x0
- Plant -2
A Tentacool of not totally negligible but not exactly respectable power. It's now got a water attack and some tricky moves designed to annoy rather than defeat. Spam Tentacool at random strength levels to simulate the experience of Surfing in Pokémon games.
- ~Takes +2 damage from all psychic attacks
- ~Each individual Tentacool will have either Clear Body or Liquid Ooze, with a 50/50 chance of each. Clear Body makes it immune to any Stat Decreases, and Liquid Ooze makes it so that moves that drain HP will instead remove that amount of HP from the would-be drainer regardless of defensive stats.