- Name: Wizzerd
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: 26
- Items: Super Shroom, Thunder Rage, Stopwatch, Power Plus (Magical) Badge
- Armor: None
- HP: 10
- VP: 30
- MP: 30
- Attack Power: 6
- Magic Power: 6
- Defense Power: 3
- Brain Power: 3
- Strength: 4
- Hand-Eye: 8
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 8
- Clever: 7
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Tickles the target.
- Wizzerd Gloves
- Confusion Beam~ Attack: x1 [/], VP: 3, Target: One, Ailment: Confusion, Chance: 100%
"Uses its mechanical components to fire a green laser beam that pierces Defense and causes Confusion."
- Lightning Storm~ Attack: x1, MP: 3, Target: All, Element: Thunder
"Attacks all opponents with magical bolts of lightning."
- Power Up~ Benefit: Magic +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Briefly boosts its magical power."
- Attack Up~ Benefit: Attack +2, MP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Uses magic to briefly boost its physical attacking power."
- Defense Up~ Benefit: Defense +3, MP: 3, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Uses magic to briefly boost its defenses."
- Gone~ Benefit: Invisible, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Briefly turns itself invisible to avoid attacks."
- Shifty~ Benefit: Dodgy, VP: 2, Turns: 2, Target: Self
"Uses magic to briefly make itself Dodgy."
- Heal~ Heal: 6HP, MP: 6, Target: Self
"Uses magic to restore its HP. For some reason, it can't heal as much as a Dark or Elite Wizzerd."
- Duplicate~ MP: 3, Creates three illusory copies of itself
"Creates three illusory copies of itself, hiding amongst them. They vanish if attacked."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A part-mechanic, part-organic, centuries-old thing that uses magic to attack. It looks like a sort of yellow capsule with antennae and four red hands floating around it. It's stronger than a Dark Wizzerd but weaker than an Elite Wizzerd. It was only ever seen in the Pit of 100 Trials.