Mr. Spidermech Sheet
- Name: Mr. Spidermech
- Seats: 1
- HP: 80 (Arms: 20 each)
- Defense Power: 4 (Arms: 2)
- Collision Power: 4
- Strength: 6
- Weight: 8
- Unique: n/a
- Flying: No, but able to climb walls equivalent to a max Platform stat of 9.
- AI: A somewhat more advanced one than those found in the Mr. Deathmech line or Magic Pingu. Its Affinity is Poison and it can operate the mech without a driver if need be. Its effective Knowledge, Clever, and Charisma stats are all 5.
- Brain Power: 5
- Destruction: n/a
- Hammer Arm~ Attack: 5, Target: One, Counts as Axe-type in the Weapon Triangle
"Shifts the end of one arm into a heavy mallet and smashes it down on the target's head."
- Spearpoint~ Attack: 5, Target: One, Counts as Lance-type in the Weapon Triangle
"Unveils a pointy bit at the end of one arm and stabs the target with it like a lance."
- Buzzsaw Swipe~ Attack: 5, Target: All
"Spins the buzzsaw on one arm at high speed and swipes it across the opponents' side of the battlefield to hit them all."
- Drilled Into Your Head~ Attack: 1 [/], Hits: 8, Target: One
"Spins the oversized drill on one arm and pushes it into the target, dealing multiple hits of damage."
- Bullet Rain~ Attack: 1/2, Hits: 8, Ammo: 80, Target: One
(Mr. Clip, Heavy-Duty Mr. Clip, Armor-Piercing Mr. Clip)
"Aims one arm at the target and lets loose fire from the built-in Mr. Machinegun."
- Arm Cannon~ Attack: 10/12, Ammo: 8, Target: One
(Mr. Rocket-Propelled Grenade, Mrs. Rocket-Propelled Grenade, Mr. Anti-Tank Missile, Mr. Anti-Aircraft Missile)
"Opens the end of one arm and fires from it a devastating missile. It can hold up to eight missiles at a time."
- Mr. Heat Ray~ Attack: 5 [/], Target: One, Element: Fire, Ailment: Burn, Turns: 5, Chance: 100%
"Extends an old-fashioned raygun from one arm and fires a pulse of superheated air at the target, burning them."
- Sync~ Attack: 1, Ammo: 50, Target: One, Element: Water
"Unfolds a kitchen sink from one arm and uses it to spray the target with a jet of water."
- PK Shield α~ Benefit: Shielded, Turns: 3, Target: One
- PK Quick Up~ Benefit: Fast, Turns: 3, Target: One
- PK Enlightenment~ Benefit: Nirvana, Turns: 3, Target: One
- Earth --
- Ice +2
- Water -2
- Wind -2
- Fire -2
- Thunder -2
- Poison x0
- Plant -2
A spider-like robot designed and operated by the Stickmen' it's much more expensive than the Mr. Deathmech line and therefore much more rarely seen. It's quite deadly as it has a different kind of weapon in each of its eight arms, but each arm can be individually attacked and destroyed to disable these one at a time. Alternately, the central body can be targeted to take the whole mess out at once. Due to having so many joints, it's weak to ice, but it's got a lot of resistances.
- The main body is one target with 80 HP and 4 Defense, and each of the eight arms can be separately, individually targeted by attacks, each having only 20 HP and 2 Defense. However, the arms do not get separate actions per turn, rather the whole mech just gets one action each turn, and multitarget attacks will not damage all the arms, they will only damage the body. The arms cannot individually receive Status Conditions, but instead will inherit the properties of Status Conditions applied to the body; for example, if the mech uses PK Shield on itself, then all of the arms will count as Shielded as well, but just working off of one turn count applied to the body. However, since again the mech as a whole just gets one action per turn, it becoming Fast will not give every arm two actions. Similarly, if the mech is Seeded, HP will only be drained from the body, not the arms, and the Seeder will therefore only be healed by a normal amount, not for every arm. If the body dies, then all of the arms automatically die with it. If an arm dies, the body and remaining arms continue to function, but the mech loses access to the attack associated with that arm. Each arm is thusly identified by which weapon it houses: Mallet, Spear, Buzzsaw, Drill, Machinegun, Cannon, Heat Ray, and Sink. A body that has had seven of its eight arms destroyed can no longer climb walls or move at all, meaning it can't perform its basic collision attack, but it can still use the weapon in the last arm; with no arms, all it can use are its psychic attacks, which are all defensive in nature. Because of this, if armless Mr. Spidermechs are the only enemies remaining in a battle, the players will be able to Run Away with a 100% success rate.