Magnus von Grapple 4.2 Sheet
- Name: Magnus von Grapple 4.2
- Seats: 1
- HP: 100
- Defense Power: 3
- Collision Power: 10
- Strength: 9
- Weight: 1
- Unique: Able to fold into a small piece of paper and occupy a single inventory slot.
- Flying: Flies to dodge earthquakes, but stays grounded against Bows, just like a character in a Raccoon State. Full flight capabilities in the field, including safe travel in space and underwater.
- AI: The robot's computer shares its name, so is usually referred to as Magnus. It has a Wind Affinity and an A Support Level with Lewot. It is considered to have Knowledge, Clever, and Charisma stats of 9, plus the same in Hand-Eye to boot, but its personality is aloof and mostly spends time browsing the internet. An online storage site holds a backup copy of its brain in case its body is destroyed.
- Brain Power: 5
- Destruction: Damage: 10, Target: All Teams, Exempt: Driver
- 1) Strange Sack
- --› 1) Ultra Monkey
- --› 2) Ultra Monkey
- --› 3) Ultra Monkey
- --› 4) Ultra Monkey
- --› 5) Ultra Monkey
- --› 6) Ultra Monkey
- --› 7) Ultra Monkey
- --› 8) Ultra Monkey
- --› 9) Ultra Monkey
- --›10) Ultra Monkey
- 2) Useless Foam Square
- 3) Towel
- 4) Grate Armor
- 5) Honey Shroom
- 6) Starman
- 7) Pocket Mirror
- 8) Ring
- Drill Attack~ Damage: 10, Target: All
"Holds its arms up, spins around, and flies through all enemies for a drill attack."
- Earthquake~ Attack: 5 [/], Target: All, Exempt: Flying
"Jogs in place, generating an earthquake that damages all earthbound enemies."
- Solved By Fist~ Launches two X-Fist X-Tremes into battle
"Launches its fists as separate units to attack the opponents. Unlike older versions, it regains new fists immediately."
- Audience Machinegun~ Attack: 3 [X], Hits: 10, Target: One, Only usable if firable objects/people are present
"Sucks things up with a vacuum, then fires them as machinegun ammo. Anything from rocks to people watching the battle."
- PK Thunder α~ Attack: x2 [X], Target: Random (Including Nobody), Element: Thunder
- PK Thunder β~ Attack: x2 [X], Hits: 2, Target: Random (Including Nobody), Element: Thunder
- PK Thunder γ~ Attack: x2 [X], Hits: 3, Target: Random (Including Nobody), Element: Thunder
- PK Thunder Ω~ Attack: x2 [X], Hits: 4, Target: Random (Including Nobody), Element: Thunder
- PK Shield α~ Benefit: Shielded, Turns: 3, Target: One
- Earth --
- Ice -2
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder -2
- Plant --
An upgrade from Magnus von Grapple 2.0 designed and operated by the Grate Oracle Lewot. Improvements from the previous version include: full control of flight allowing it to dodge earthquakes without taking extra damage from bows; an AI allowing it to block psychic damage and use PK Thunder and PK Shield for free until destroyed; instant regeneration of X-Fists; an armor-piercing effect on its audience-firing machinegun attack; the ability to fold into a small piece of paper and be stored in a normal item inventory slot (even when its own inventory paradoxically contains items); and last but not least, when it is destroyed, the explosion hurts everyone except for the driver. The robot has a sky blue palette and the number 42 on its chest, and its design incorporates grates to help maintain Lewot's grate-based psychic power. Oh, and its two X-Fists together deal 42 damage, and don't automatically die when it does.