ESRB CEO Sheet
- Name: ESRB CEO
- Affinity: Poison
- XP: 49
- Sword: B
- Shield: B
- Hand: B
- Other: E
- Items: Teehee Blend, Hoohoo Blend, Woohoo Blend, Large Coca-Cola, Trade Ban Declaration, Orange Grenade, Beastball, Angry Sun, Inn Coupon, Black Forest Cake, Atlas's Shrug Badge
- Armor: Bulletproof Vest, Universal Armor, Animatronic Armor, Spiked Armor, Long Fall Boots
- HP: 100
- VP: 100
- MP: 0
- Attack Power: 3
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 5
- Strength: 5
- Hand-Eye: 7
- Platform: 3
- Knowledge: 9
- Clever: 6
- Charisma: 9
- Unique: n/a
- Weight: 4
- Basic Attack: Sets up a fraudulent charity in the target's name, demoralizing them into taking damage.
- Dingbat, Energy Shield, Sonic Cymbals, Tennis Racket, Freeze Ray, Repeater, Orange Grenade Launcher, Budzooka, FLUDD, Poltergust G-00
- Censor Violence~ Ailment: Disarm, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use weapons for a while."
- Censor Substance Use~ Ailment: Embargo, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use items for a while."
- Censor Witchcraft~ Ailment: Silence, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's actions, disabling their ability to use magic for a while."
- Police Thoughts~ Ailment: Psych Out, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Censors the target's thoughts, disabling their ability to use psychic attacks for a while."
- Safeguard~ Benefit: Safeguard, VP: 5, Turns: 5, Target: One
"Uses legal shielding and misdirecting rhetoric to protect the target from harmful effects for a while."
- Seal of Quality~ Ailment: Time Freeze, VP: 5, Turns: 3, Target: One, Accuracy: 100%
"Stamps a seal of quality onto the target that prevents them from changing for a while."
- Cut Funding~ Attack: x2 +4 [X] to VP, VP: 5, Target: One
"Slashes the target's salary, demoralizing them into losing some of their energy for performing special attacks."
- Unperson~ Ailment: Instant Death, VP: 11, Target: One, Accuracy: 25%
"Attempts to erase the target from history. It's hard to pull off, so it only works once in a while."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
One of the highest-ranked employees in the ESRB, who normally sits in the top office of a skyscraper raking in cash, and is therefore likely to be quite displeased at having to go into the field to battle the players over their inappropriate behavior. If you've reached this point, there's no longer any hope of talking your way out of the fight: you're considered irrevocably uncouth and the ESRB can't permit you to continue to exist. If you win the fight, you'll probably get multiple CEOs coming after you later, resorting to increasingly extreme tactics, including things other than battle.