- Name: Hocotatian
- Affinity: Earth
- XP: 5
- Hand: D
- Other: E
- Items: Ultra-Spicy Spray, Ultra-Bitter Spray, Forcefield Generator, P-Wing, Inn Coupon, Useless Foam Square
- Armor: Lo-Presh-A Smart Suit, Hi-Presh-A Smart Suit
- HP: 5
- VP: 10
- MP: 5
- Attack Power: 1
- Magic Power: 1
- Defense Power: 0
- Brain Power: 2
- Strength: 2
- Hand-Eye: 6
- Platform: 2
- Knowledge: 6
- Clever: 5
- Charisma: 6
- Unique: Able to command squads of Pikmin.
- Weight: 1
- Basic Attack: Punches the target.
- Boxing Gloves, Brass Knucles, Blaster, Super Scope, Star Pointer, Point-of-View Gun
- Pikmin Throw~ VP: 0, Throws a single Pikmin to attack the target (Only usable if a Pikmin is present)
"Attacks with just a single Pikmin, who falls back into the squad afterward. Used to test the waters."
- Whistle~ VP: 1, Rearranges Pikmin to user's liking (Only usable if Pikmin are present)
"Commands the Pikmin into the most strategic position, be that a single squad or multiple groups."
- Color Strike~ VP: 2, Causes all Pikmin of a single color to attack the target (Only usable if Pikmin are present)
"Sends forth only the color of Pikmin best suited to the job."
- Splinter Strike~ VP: 5, Causes multiple squads of Pikmin to attack different targets (Only usable if Pikmin are present in multiple squads)
"Divides the combat duties between different squads, choosing the most strategic target for each."
- Nap~ Ailment: Sleep, VP: 0, Turns: 3, Target: Self, Causes Pikmin squad to take attacks directed at user and attack on its own
"Goes to sleep. The Pikmin swarm over him as a protective maneuver, and will act on their own until he wakes up."
- Earth --
- Ice --
- Water --
- Wind --
- Fire --
- Thunder --
- Poison --
- Plant --
A member of Captain Olimar's spacefaring, treasure hunting species, mostly humanoid but tiny in stature, and native to the planet Hocotate. They're only really effective in combat when accompanied by a squad of Pikmin. Hocotatians are generally portrayed as always having their eyes closed except when surprised, at which point they bulge out. They also like eating vegetables (such as the Pikpik Carrots after which Pikmin were named), which Koppaites find disgusting.